Regional Admin email notifications

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Regional Admin email notifications
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 14, 2017 at 19:57 Quote
Curious what capabilities are available to us Admins? As a user, I 'subscribe' to notifications in my Region and with that, I'm receiving an email when anyone leaves a Trail Report or might make a comment on one. I'm good with that as it keeps me 'in the fray' as to what usage and dialogue is happening locally. Now, in addition to that, I will get occasional email notifications for Trails or POI's that get added for confirmation in my Region and it prompts me to get in and check them out and Confirm, Reject, or make edits prior to confirming. On numerous occasion, I have gone through my Confirmation list and handled all my workload and cleared the slate. What has happened in the past, I might get sidetracked and not check in to the site for a day or 2 and then when I do come back, I'll launch my dashboard and have a stack of waiting local confirmations that may have been there for a couple days, yet I never received any notification that the workload was there waiting to be handled. Is the system for Admins sort of like the common vBulletin type threaded forum system's where once you get a notification, you won't get another till you visit the site or do we have different capability here?

Mod Plus
Posted: Dec 18, 2017 at 18:22 Quote
If you have "admin' or "edit" permissions for a region directly or via a group, you will get a pending content email. Admin groups can also toggle off the 'notify" option for group members.

But I found a problem, it wasn't sending some emails if a trail was added to a region 2 levels deep and you had permissions to that region from a parent region 2 levels up. Which is the case with you. I think I have it fixed now.

Posted: Dec 21, 2017 at 17:34 Quote
Thanks for looking into it. Appreciate it!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013534
Mobile Version of Website