Any Process 165 reviews?

PB Forum :: Kona
Any Process 165 reviews?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 17, 2017 at 2:06 Quote
Anyone ridden the 165 or seen any reviews?

My google fu appears to be weak, can't find any reviews anywhere.
Only thing I know about it so far is I like the grey paintjob.

Posted: Dec 17, 2017 at 2:29 Quote
Yeah I've ordered mine through Yarra valley cycles and last weekend at cannonball festival I saw and spoke to the owner he said it was like a mini dh bike that can climb

Posted: Dec 17, 2017 at 2:56 Quote
Bjh1980 wrote:
Yeah I've ordered mine through Yarra valley cycles and last weekend at cannonball festival I saw and spoke to the owner he said it was like a mini dh bike that can climb

sounds like my n+1 continues!

Posted: Dec 18, 2017 at 13:59 Quote
I really want to know if the 165 is just a 153 with longer stroke shock and a bigger fork.

Posted: Dec 18, 2017 at 17:37 Quote
mrtoodles wrote:
I really want to know if the 165 is just a 153 with longer stroke shock and a bigger fork.

Looking at them both side by side, on paper it would seem that way.
The 165 has a slightly shorter reach, which I assume is due to the slacker HA (due in part to the oversized suspension, I'd assume.)

Posted: Dec 19, 2017 at 14:17 Quote
OzMike wrote:
The 165 has a slightly shorter reach, which I assume is due to the slacker HA (due in part to the oversized suspension, I'd assume.)

Yep, the seat angle is the only thing that seems to not fit that picture. Nevertheless, it means I can potentially put an ex-Giant Reign 205 x 62.5 shock in my Process. I think there will be a few on the market soon.

Posted: Dec 19, 2017 at 18:26 Quote
mrtoodles wrote:
OzMike wrote:

Yep, the seat angle is the only thing that seems to not fit that picture. Nevertheless, it means I can potentially put an ex-Giant Reign 205 x 62.5 shock in my Process. I think there will be a few on the market soon.

No doubt.

Looks like YVC is the only retailer in Vic, Australia that has the 165, Im heading down tomorrow to have a chat with them.

Posted: Dec 20, 2017 at 6:47 Quote
I've been riding my 165 for a few months now. It's absolutely the most fun I've ever had on a bike. I went from a carbon norco range with a CCDB coil CS and the 165 climbs basically just as well. Absolutely love the 165, but it is HEAVY

Posted: Dec 20, 2017 at 9:54 Quote
royalsrule wrote:
I've been riding my 165 for a few months now. It's absolutely the most fun I've ever had on a bike. I went from a carbon norco range with a CCDB coil CS and the 165 climbs basically just as well. Absolutely love the 165, but it is HEAVY

Weights never been a major issue for me, as long as its under 17kg or so I'll be fine.
Putting deposit on the bike today, sadly won't arrive till Feb 2018 Cry Cry Cry

Posted: Dec 20, 2017 at 10:57 Quote
OzMike wrote:
royalsrule wrote:

Weights never been a major issue for me, as long as its under 17kg or so I'll be fine.
Putting deposit on the bike today, sadly won't arrive till Feb 2018 Cry Cry Cry

I have yet to weigh mine because I don't care much about weight either. I'd guess it's somewhere between 15-16kg.

Posted: Dec 21, 2017 at 10:05 Quote
How much is your bike

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017640
Mobile Version of Website