What did you get for Christmas 2017 (what did you really want)

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
What did you get for Christmas 2017 (what did you really want)
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Dec 24, 2017 at 14:11 Quote
I know it's a little early for some, but we are an impatient family who open gifts on the Eve. What I really wanted was a Santa Cruz Hightower LT frame. What I actually got is still pretty sweet. KS-Lev Carbon Integra 175mm drop. And it will fit that SC frame one of these days. Installed with my Wolftooth Remote. Merry Xmas to all!
photo

Posted: Dec 25, 2017 at 5:29 Quote
Very nice! So far I got a new carbon front wheel and a set of xtr trail pedals. Want some new brakes to replace my new but troublesome srams.

Posted: Dec 25, 2017 at 17:59 Quote
I got some shoes, a coffee cup and some golf accessories. For me it's about the kids and some others. I've treated myself more than enough this year.

Posted: Dec 25, 2017 at 20:57 Quote
I wanted a new frame. Girlfriend got me a new power drill. Close enough.

O+
Posted: Dec 26, 2017 at 7:22 Quote
I'm the kind of guy who is usually well organized. But on roadtrips my gears would be all over the car. Always searching for my lube, shoes and everything else. So my wife got me the Cat-5gear bags. Very nice bag to get organized and it looks solid !

Posted: Dec 26, 2017 at 16:30 Quote
My 3 year old got a sick full face helmet, Bell Sanction. Thing weighs nothing and he won't take it off. We also found a Vtech "GoPro" knockoff for him. Needless to say the 2 gifts were a home run.

As for me...I got a fork for my DJ build, Marzocchi DJ1, some new gloves, and a gift cert. to my local shop. Made out pretty well!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009700
Mobile Version of Website