Marin Attack Trail 8

PB Forum :: Marin Bikes
Marin Attack Trail 8
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Dec 29, 2017 at 5:40 Quote
Any good reviews for this bike who have one or have ridden one?

I'm just getting into biking. Been out a few times, pretty fit, about 5ft 10 or 11 / 70Kg.

Wondering if I need a Large.

The online reviews don't seem that positive though. Any thoughts?

Would love to get on one before I commit obviously. Anyone got one near Worcester or know of a shop that has one?

Thanks in advance for any help as I'm a newbie!!

Posted: Jan 13, 2018 at 15:33 Quote
The online reviews are for older models. The 2018 is brand new and redone. I just ordered one

Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 17:01 Quote
The 2018 Attack Trails are extremely impressive. I’m going to get the 8. I test rode many, and this is the one for me.

Posted: May 1, 2018 at 23:52 Quote
Did any of you get it? How was the sizing for it?

Posted: 3 days ago Quote
I am 5'10" and went with the large. Stand over is a bit high but reach feels dead on. I would like to have liked to try the medium and large back to back before buying but it is what it is. Overall the bike feels great on the dh. Hugs the ground well and likes to go fast. Climbs as expected for a 34lbs bike. The 12 speed eagle is fantastic and the climbing platform works well when the rear shock is switched to business aka climbing mode. I really like the bar, stem combo and the tires are holding up well. The only thing I changed right away were the deore brakes. They are not strong enough for my size and late braking style. I have pushed this bike hard in my local area, hit the shore and even entered an enduro race. So far the bike had been great!

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016073
Mobile Version of Website