100 (or more) days of Biking in 2018

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
100 (or more) days of Biking in 2018
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Dec 29, 2018 at 9:38 Quote
really sore today but i think im good, now i got an excuse to blow money on a fox proframe

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 at 15:11 Quote
Good to hear, on both fronts proframe is cool, not considering the tld one?

Posted: Dec 29, 2018 at 15:55 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
Good to hear, on both fronts proframe is cool, not considering the tld one?

nah the tld is just kinda weird looking to me, plus an extra 50$ for basically the same helmet

Posted: Dec 30, 2018 at 9:07 Quote
49 Haldon Forest

38 DH
11 Trail

Last of the year, not managed to get as much riding in this year but what I have done has been good. Glad that I've been able to focus on the DH more.

Posted: Dec 30, 2018 at 17:23 Quote
122 - solo pedal

123 - big shore shuttle day in the snow

Posted: Dec 31, 2018 at 10:21 Quote
335 trail riding and digging then hill reps

Posted: Dec 31, 2018 at 10:32 Quote
Scotj009 wrote:
335 trail riding and digging then hill reps

The f*cking crown goes too.........

Posted: Dec 31, 2018 at 10:48 Quote
99 road ride yesterday
100 last minute night ride today, cutting it fine this year!

32 DH
39 RD
17 DJ
5 AM
3 Dig
4 other


Not bad considering I've had 3-4 months off with injury this year

Posted: Dec 31, 2018 at 10:54 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
99 road ride yesterday
100 last minute night ride today, cutting it fine this year!

32 DH
39 RD
17 DJ
5 AM
3 Dig
4 other


Not bad considering I've had 3-4 months off with injury this year



Awesome work!!!!!

Posted: Dec 31, 2018 at 13:48 Quote
I finished up the year at 120 rides. I've had the last 10 days off work and been sick the entire time. Too sick to even ride bikes. What an end to the year. Here's to another bangin' year of riding bikes!

Oh, I did pick up another bike though. First ride tomorrow!


Posted: Dec 31, 2018 at 18:23 Quote
124 - Last ride of the year for me.

Cheers everyone!

tup tup Pimp

Posted: Jan 1, 2019 at 9:54 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
jamieridesbikes wrote:
99 road ride yesterday
100 last minute night ride today, cutting it fine this year!

32 DH
39 RD
17 DJ
5 AM
3 Dig
4 other


Not bad considering I've had 3-4 months off with injury this year



Awesome work!!!!!
Cheers man!

Posted: Jan 1, 2019 at 11:02 Quote
sterlingmagnum wrote:
Scotj009 wrote:
335 trail riding and digging then hill reps

The f*cking crown goes too........

Well it was a good year, a lot of riding and a lot of progress.... heres to another epic year full of riding!

That Santa Cruz looks like a lot of fun Smile

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013674
Mobile Version of Website