Santa Cruz Hightower LT

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz Hightower LT
| Next Page
Posted: Aug 19, 2020 at 17:36 Quote
Yea idk what happened to the quality. Sorry! I'm just getting into the whole gopro thing.

Posted: Aug 20, 2020 at 4:41 Quote
LOL. No worries. Looked like fun and would be a good vid once you get the quality there.

Posted: Aug 27, 2020 at 10:11 Quote
Has anyone used a Oneup EDC pump on an HTLT frame? I thought I read somewhere that the EDC pump didn't fit hightower frames and I know it's already tight down there with the bottle. I still want to be able to use a water bottle, but would love to be able to ditch the pump and multi-tool out of my pack especially for quick "1 bottle rides".

Posted: Aug 28, 2020 at 13:00 Quote
It Fits fine
OCSunDevil wrote:
Has anyone used a Oneup EDC pump on an HTLT frame? I thought I read somewhere that the EDC pump didn't fit hightower frames and I know it's already tight down there with the bottle. I still want to be able to use a water bottle, but would love to be able to ditch the pump and multi-tool out of my pack especially for quick "1 bottle rides".

Posted: Aug 30, 2020 at 13:27 Quote
Look like you've upgraded your rear shock. Do you recall what mounting hardware the HTLT takes? I'm struggling to find it online anywhere.

Posted: Aug 30, 2020 at 14:04 Quote
Mounting hardware should be in the archives on SC's website.

Posted: Oct 26, 2020 at 19:33 Quote
lowball wrote:

HTLT

im on a market for eleven six, push customer service told me they dont make one for 2018 HTLT, how did you get yours and what is the specs you have?

Posted: Nov 20, 2020 at 13:59 Quote
keju wrote:
You might not want to run a Hope rotor on the rear... Here is a photo of when I tried a 180mm Hope rotor on my HT LT. There's barely a hair's clearance between the rivets and frame and a lil flex when the brakes are applied hard and... the rivets rub the frame.

Hope rotor rivet clearance on 2019 Santa Cruz Hightower LT CC

maxlombardy wrote:
New bike day D

Hello! Do you use a hope hub?? Today i buy a hope hub/rotor 183mm and clearance is low but dont touch the frame, i put a 203mm and the rivets dont rub the frame

Cheers

Posted: Nov 20, 2020 at 16:19 Quote
Gotta put spacers in there to make it work. I was fine with my 203mm hope rotors on my 2018 HTLT

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007600
Mobile Version of Website