close
Pinkbike is now part of Outside! As of December 3, 2021, please refer to the Outside Terms of Use and Privacy Policy which govern your use of the Pinkbike website and services.

Santa Cruz Hightower LT

PB Forum :: Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz Hightower LT
| Next Page
Posted: Dec 3, 2021 at 6:21 Quote
The MRP should have 2 versions if I'm not mistaken, one for a larger chainring range and one for smaller. Maybe check you have the right one? Otherwise, I use the OneUp with no issues.

Posted: Dec 4, 2021 at 23:40 Quote
@jpat22 - Thanks for that and i think you just hit the nail on the head. The one i have is for 32-38T Range and i am running a 32T oval chainring and then i am loosing ground clearance.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 16:02 Quote
I would be careful about the bash guard. Been some posts about them breaking the frame at the mount and not being covered under warranty. I think I would rather ruin a chainring.

Posted: Dec 6, 2021 at 17:16 Quote
@gmoss - Ok and thanks for the heads up about that.

Posted: Dec 20, 2021 at 13:31 Quote
gmoss wrote:
I would be careful about the bash guard. Been some posts about them breaking the frame at the mount and not being covered under warranty. I think I would rather ruin a chainring.

Sounds strange, why would the frames have the mounts then? Would love to hear what SC has to say about this. Because I rather just take it off and brake the chain or mess up the frame and get a new one under warranty then continue to run with mine and worry about stuff like this.

Posted: Dec 20, 2021 at 13:49 Quote
It was discussed here somewhere. Just have to search it out. I don't remember if it was a thread all its own, or in the show me thread.

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006151
Mobile Version of Website