Trailforks trails disappear

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks trails disappear
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 15, 2018 at 4:52 Quote
I am trying to use Trailforks. I see trails when I zoom waY out on the map. As soon as I zoom in a little the trail disappears. I can still see a trail name but no trail.

Went into settings but could not find anything to fix.

Hmm don't think trailforks will be much use.
;(

Is this normal

Mod Plus
Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 11:30 Quote
Are you talking about the website or mobile app?

In the app you need to download the region to see the trails. But it should show a red banner in the middle of the screen if you don't have the region your zomed in on downloaded.

Posted: Apr 13, 2018 at 18:28 Quote
I have the same problem but only for a few trails.

Posted: Aug 6, 2018 at 0:27 Quote
I have the same issue, both on the website and on the mobile app (iphone). When zoomed out trails are visible but with thinner lines than normal. It is not possible to click on the trails to see more information. When zooming in the trails disappear, only the names of the trails remain. Could this be hidden trails?

Mod Plus
Posted: Aug 6, 2018 at 4:59 Quote
JonasM wrote:
I have the same issue, both on the website and on the mobile app (iphone). When zoomed out trails are visible but with thinner lines than normal. It is not possible to click on the trails to see more information. When zooming in the trails disappear, only the names of the trails remain. Could this be hidden trails?

Can you give use a couple of the trail names you are seeing?

Posted: Aug 14, 2018 at 10:32 Quote
This happened to me using the mobile app this weekend for a trail called Vitamin B in Buena Vista, CO. I just verified the same issues on the web site. Maybe the trail is marked hidden or unsanctioned or something and that's why? I notice in my home area, trails that were added and then later marked as hidden still show up when zoomed out, but when you zoom in they go away. Maybe this is the same issue?

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.014403
Mobile Version of Website