Specialized Pitch Comp Hardtail Upgrades

PB Forum :: Specialized
Specialized Pitch Comp Hardtail Upgrades
| Next Page
Posted: May 6, 2019 at 6:50 Quote
Today was my new bike day Smile
Im selling my pitch and i just buy a new bike.
Specialized stumpjumper 27.5 comp alloy.
I love it.
i will miss the pitch. Was my first specialized...
There are now 2 photos for stump Wink

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 16:12 Quote
MRezzy wrote:
Has anyone installed a dropper post? If so, external or internal and what size? Thanks!!

Funny you should ask...I did so tonight. DNM 100MM dropper, external routing.

Posted: May 10, 2019 at 16:56 Quote
I took her out for a spin this afternoon, and MAN! I had forgotten how much fun a good hardtail can be. Only issue is that the gears needed some indexing, but I handled that tonight. Might ride this tomorrow, too, it was so much fun!

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 10:25 Quote
hi guys i have got a 2017 specialized pitch does anyone know the best brakes to get for this bike as i have still got those rubbish old shimano cable opperated disc brakes that are attached to the shifters (even though i have 100mm rockshox recon and a rsp plummet dropper post) any suggestions,thanks

Posted: May 13, 2019 at 10:25 Quote
hi guys i have got a 2017 specialized pitch does anyone know the best brakes to get for this bike as i have still got those rubbish old shimano cable opperated disc brakes that are attached to the shifters (even though i have 100mm rockshox recon and a rsp plummet dropper post) any suggestions,thanks

Posted: May 15, 2019 at 19:11 Quote
Hey all, looking to upgrade the crankset on my wife’s 2018 Pitch. Anyone know what kind of bb this needs?

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.019282
Mobile Version of Website