Is strava auto import broken at the moment?

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Is strava auto import broken at the moment?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 at 23:18 Quote
Hi,

2 of my rides (one completed about 8 hours ago and another just a half an hour ago) have not been imported, yet usually it happens within minutes.

Is it temporarily broken at the moment or it's something with my trailforks or strava profile?

Thanks

O+
Posted: Jan 21, 2018 at 8:10 Quote
zerkms wrote:
Hi,

2 of my rides (one completed about 8 hours ago and another just a half an hour ago) have not been imported, yet usually it happens within minutes.

Is it temporarily broken at the moment or it's something with my trailforks or strava profile?

Thanks
Auto import doesn't work for me either. I have to queue it manually for last 2-3 days (not sure exactly )

O+
Posted: Jan 22, 2018 at 16:50 Quote
Yep, same for me...two 'in the sync queue' since yesterday (Sunday Jan 21).

Hey PINK....got any input??

Mike

O+
Posted: Jan 23, 2018 at 2:09 Quote
Mine don't even get to the sync queue. I have to add them (import) manually. Then after awhile in a queue they appear

O+
Posted: Jan 24, 2018 at 7:23 Quote
Same here, No auto import...

O+
Posted: Jan 26, 2018 at 8:41 Quote
I've tried reconnecting the strava account, it didn't helped

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 10:54 Quote
Sorry I was on a bike trip, hadn't checked this forum.

Is the auto-importing still not working for any of you? I looked at a couple of your profiles and there seems to be ridelogs imported from the past week there. I can see lots of ridelogs coming in on our statistics backend.

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 15:37 Quote
Since I posted initially 2 weeks ago every other ridelog I have in my profile is imported manually (via a bulk import feature).

O+
Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 21:47 Quote
I am still missing 3 rides

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 9:17 Quote
Found the problem, someone blocked something on our proxy firewall that had the effect of also blocking the Strava push client. I have a backup pull script that runs once a day that trys and fetch any missing activities, but there was too many for it to get. So that's why it only effected some people or some of their rides over the past couple weeks.

It's fixed now and I'll try and get the backup script to pull the missing rides, but you can also manually import your missing rides using this tool https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/stravaimport/

Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 10:15 Quote
canadaka wrote:
Found the problem, someone blocked something on our proxy firewall that had the effect of also blocking the Strava push client. I have a backup pull script that runs once a day that trys and fetch any missing activities, but there was too many for it to get. So that's why it only effected some people or some of their rides over the past couple weeks.

It's fixed now and I'll try and get the backup script to pull the missing rides, but you can also manually import your missing rides using this tool https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/stravaimport/

That's obvious then: you cannot leave your post or the system starts falling down the moment you leave Smile

Mod O+ FL
Posted: Jan 31, 2018 at 14:58 Quote
TheHill wrote:
canadaka wrote:

That's obvious then: you cannot leave your post or the system starts falling down the moment you leave Smile

This is always the case! Things only break when your away.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.111866
Mobile Version of Website