Trailforks Ride Time Error

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Trailforks Ride Time Error
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jan 22, 2018 at 9:11 Quote
Has anybody had a problem with the Trailforks ap not displaying the correct ride time? I did a 20 mile ride over the weekend that took me roughly 2.5 hrs. Upon completion, Trailforks displayed a ride time of 45 minutes with an average speed of 24mph... The distancance is accurate, but the time is way off. I'm running Trailforks v1.19 on my iPhone 7+ iOS 11.2.2

Mod Plus
Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 11:21 Quote
We recently became aware of this issue, must have started happening with a recent iOS update. We have a fix coming in the next app update.

FYI its just the ride time in the app UI that is wrong. After you upload the ride, the time will be correct on the TF website ridelog.

Posted: Mar 19, 2018 at 11:51 Quote
I went for a ride yesterday with 2 other riders (all where using the Trailforks app to record ride). The ride was 5.5 miles and 1 hour 30 minutes. I saved my ride log and was surprised when I looked later and noticed the totals were essentially half i.e. 2.5 miles over 40 minutes. When we finished I remember see in the correct distance and length so I think the issue was when I saved the ride log. Has there been any other issues like this?
I have an iphone 6s iOS 11.2.6

Mod Plus
Posted: Mar 20, 2018 at 16:09 Quote
TedsNotHere wrote:
I went for a ride yesterday with 2 other riders (all where using the Trailforks app to record ride). The ride was 5.5 miles and 1 hour 30 minutes. I saved my ride log and was surprised when I looked later and noticed the totals were essentially half i.e. 2.5 miles over 40 minutes. When we finished I remember see in the correct distance and length so I think the issue was when I saved the ride log. Has there been any other issues like this?
I have an iphone 6s iOS 11.2.6

This is the ride? https://www.trailforks.com/ridelog/view/2592312/ I assume where the red marker is, is not where you actually ended your ride?

If you have a recording issue again, it's best to contact us ASAP via the app. On the Help And Feedback page there is a "Send Tracking Logs for Debugging" options. Along with "Send Feedback", both are helpful. 1 sends the tracking logs from past 3 days, the other sends any recent errors logged in your app.

The app errors in theory should get synced to our server, but its good to see a snapshot right after you experience an issue. Also to lookup any of your app errors I need your devices UUID, which that "Send Feedback" button in the app will provide.

I've never experienced a ride being cut-off during upload. Do you remember seeing the complete recorded trail on the map in the app before saving?

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015053
Mobile Version of Website