YT Dirt Love

Posted: Jun 12, 2018 at 7:21 Quote
These have been out of stock on YTs site for awhile, anyone know anything about when they will be available again?

Posted: Jun 12, 2018 at 8:35 Quote
rad3144 wrote:
These have been out of stock on YTs site for awhile, anyone know anything about when they will be available again?

No timetable yet. My suggestion is to call or email YT. They'll know the future availability.

Posted: Jun 12, 2018 at 11:56 Quote
Was a LTD run so I was told

Posted: Jun 12, 2018 at 12:48 Quote
I think because dj is a rather thin market and margin are low on these bikes that they opt for a smaller series just to be sure to sell all instead of having to do a sale at end of year with this model.

Posted: Jun 13, 2018 at 4:26 Quote
You can have mine (for a lot of money. Big Grin ).

Posted: Jun 13, 2018 at 5:51 Quote
1% of there sales was the dirtlove last year

Posted: Jun 28, 2018 at 17:39 Quote
[Quote="11006"]
niconj wrote:
Just got the adapters for my Hope RS4/DT EX 471 wheel and swapped the front wheel. The new wheel comes in at 807gr. and the old one is surprisingly light at 856gr. It's obviously not as strong though.

Tomorrow the blue Hope X2 is due to be delivered and then I'll post a picture or two of the final built.

What adapters did you use for the front hub? Love the non disc front/thru axle combo.

Posted: Jul 6, 2018 at 14:16 Quote
[Quote="kcr138"]
11006 wrote:
niconj wrote:
Just got the adapters for my Hope RS4/DT EX 471 wheel and swapped the front wheel. The new wheel comes in at 807gr. and the old one is surprisingly light at 856gr. It's obviously not as strong though.

Tomorrow the blue Hope X2 is due to be delivered and then I'll post a picture or two of the final built.

What adapters did you use for the front hub? Love the non disc front/thru axle combo.

Can‘t remember the correct part number but Hope can help you on this one. I fact, I asked them and got an email after just a couple of hours.

Posted: Jul 27, 2018 at 5:50 Quote
So much fun this bike! I haven't ridden it too much lately though as I got a new Hardtail Enduro, which wanted to be ridden too.

O+
Posted: Jul 27, 2018 at 9:40 Quote
Wow! That looks like a crazy fun bike park. You're lucky to have it.

Posted: Jul 27, 2018 at 23:46 Quote
ClarkRonald wrote:
Wow! That looks like a crazy fun bike park. You're lucky to have it.

Well, it's a 1 hour drive. It has many more lines but these are the best.

O+
Posted: Aug 14, 2018 at 10:16 Quote
I sent YT an email asking when they would be back in stock. They said they would get more for the 2019 season, likely late January or early February.

Posted: Sep 2, 2018 at 9:49 Quote
kwietrick wrote:
I sent YT an email asking when they would be back in stock. They said they would get more for the 2019 season, likely late January or early February.

I think I might really sell mine as I don‘t use it anymore. I got a new Enduro bike that can keep up with my longing for jumping. I even took it to the dirtpark and it did reasonably well.

Posted: Sep 2, 2018 at 15:33 Quote
niconj wrote:
kwietrick wrote:

I think I might really sell mine as I don‘t use it anymore. I got a new Enduro bike that can keep up with my longing for jumping. I even took it to the dirtpark and it did reasonably well.

My buddy wants one so much

Posted: Sep 3, 2018 at 10:07 Quote
sals wrote:
niconj wrote:
kwietrick wrote:

My buddy wants one so much

Tell him to contact me. Mine is a much better version though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.050668
Mobile Version of Website