YT Dirt Love

| Next Page
Posted: Sep 3, 2018 at 20:35 Quote
niconj wrote:
sals wrote:
niconj wrote:

I think I might really sell mine as I don‘t use it anymore. I got a new Enduro bike that can keep up with my longing for jumping. I even took it to the dirtpark and it did reasonably well.

My buddy wants one so much

Tell him to contact me. Mine is a much better version though.
Im interested in your yt i live in the states

Posted: Sep 3, 2018 at 20:36 Quote
Im interested in your yt im in the states though

Posted: Sep 28, 2018 at 8:37 Quote
For sale. Have a look at the BuySell section.

Posted: Jul 22, 2020 at 16:46 Quote
Hey Folks,

I'm hoping someone can help me out, I'm looking to rebuild my 2015 Dirt Love.
The first order of business is a good set of strong wheels in anodized neon green.
Something similar in colour to the YT decals of the 2015 model.
I'm having one heck of a time finding any, would anyone happen to have any leads?

Thanks in advance!!

Robb

Posted: Oct 5, 2020 at 23:39 Quote
Hello!
Has anyone weighed the 2020 dirt love as it comes from the YT?
I am looking to buy dirtjump bike next to my enduro bike for winter season, thinking about dirtlove vs rose the bruce 2 vs commencial absolut. Which bike would you recommend?

Posted: Jun 17, 2021 at 23:14 Quote
Just picked one up but having trouble with the rear axle and only one of the bolts unscrews. Anyone else have this problem. I think it's the same as a bmx bike but never had one and not sure how they work.

Posted: Jun 30, 2021 at 13:38 Quote
Viperhawk wrote:
Just picked one up but having trouble with the rear axle and only one of the bolts unscrews. Anyone else have this problem. I think it's the same as a bmx bike but never had one and not sure how they work.

Grab the spacer with some channel locks and break the bolt free. it will come undone

Posted: Jun 30, 2021 at 17:55 Quote
Thanks
Did that and it works

Posted: Jul 1, 2021 at 18:14 Quote
How does the Absolut compare to the Dirtlove with regards to value for price? Dirtlove is $2199 CAD and the Absolut is $1899. Is it worth it to spend the $300 and get a Pike or would people rather save the $300 and get the circus expert?

Posted: Jul 1, 2021 at 20:41 Quote
Dicman-Stroganoff wrote:
How does the Absolut compare to the Dirtlove with regards to value for price? Dirtlove is $2199 CAD and the Absolut is $1899. Is it worth it to spend the $300 and get a Pike or would people rather save the $300 and get the circus expert?
I have ridden both and I would say the pike is worth it. I couldnt get the circus stiff enough. I really enjoy the pike and i can get it feeling like a ridged fork.

Posted: Jul 2, 2021 at 17:01 Quote
Viperhawk wrote:
Dicman-Stroganoff wrote:
I have ridden both and I would say the pike is worth it. I couldnt get the circus stiff enough. I really enjoy the pike and i can get it feeling like a ridged fork.

Thanks!

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006433
Mobile Version of Website