dobermann pincher

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
dobermann pincher
Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 17:33 Quote
ridingshadow wrote:
I wanted to buy a pinscher, like real f*cking bad:o, but I got to the shop and the mech. sayd that pinschers had a tendency to break at welds...he showed me a NS suburban (its almost the same thing) and it rides like a dream, it pops so f*cking high and manuals like hell, so it depends on how you ride, if your real hardcore maybe look somewhere else if you think you can break your frame

i have this frame!! this is such a sex machine!! 5lbs, dream geo... what else

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 17:36 Quote
norco61 wrote:
thats jokes!

explain yout point

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 17:37 Quote
are yoy from hull, québec, i live near the dobermann factory.

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 17:37 Quote
jouuu wrote:
are yoy from hull, québec, i live near the dobermann factory.

you*

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 18:15 Quote
first, im not from quebec, i live in ontairio. and i was replying to the guy that said the one kid grinded his dropuots and he stole got a new frame and a tshirt.

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 18:21 Quote
norco61 wrote:
what does the doubl wall mean?

In terms of metal, the wall is the thickness of the material. So a double wall is just what it sounds like, twice the thickness.

Click on the double wall link and it'll show you what the upgrade looks like.
http://www.dobermannbikes.com/en/framespinscher.html

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 18:42 Quote
can someone put it in order from best to worst? as in the 4 dob frames molosse.pinscher, MBF

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 18:56 Quote
allday wrote:
can someone put it in order from best to worst? as in the 4 dob frames molosse.pinscher, MBF

What's the forth frame? From best to worse MBF, Molosse, Pinscher.

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 22:02 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
man those r dobermann compy cats there nic ejust dont like the plate they put on the top tube

how are they a copy?? Uriedog builds Street, DH, and BMX frames. Doberman builds 3 frames all with the same geo. only different levels of finish... cheep Pinscher, expensive MDF.

Posted: Oct 9, 2007 at 22:03 Quote
brodieryder wrote:
man those r dobermann compy cats there nic ejust dont like the plate they put on the top tube

how are they a copy?? Uriedog builds Street, DH, and BMX frames. Doberman builds 3 frames all with the same geo. only different levels of finish... cheep Pinscher, expensive MDF.[/Quote]

lmao

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 11:36 Quote
ezekiel85 wrote:
allday wrote:

What's the forth frame? From best to worse MBF, Molosse, Pinscher.

i meant 3 typo*

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 11:55 Quote
I have a brand new M.B.F for sell if you interestedtup

Posted: Oct 10, 2007 at 12:20 Quote
for a thousand i dont think so man im so broke
but how much are they all worth? im thinking of gettin a pinsher or somthing next year..

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.012552
Mobile Version of Website