Commencal Second Hand Store

PB Forum :: Commencal
Commencal Second Hand Store
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Apr 4, 2018 at 4:52 Quote
Cole351 wrote:
Anyone ever bought anything from the Second Hand Store on the Commencal website? Good? Bad? Thoughts?

I bought my Commencal Supreme FR from the second hand store. It was packaged just like any other bike, serviced and was running well when it arrived. The only thing you need to watch out for is that some of the bikes are truly, second hand, meaning they could be refurbished bike park bikes which are beat up and have lots of scratches everywhere (note that they will mention that if this is the case). In other cases, some bikes don't have original parts. A rim may be replaced for a different one or a derailleur may be downgraded to a lower end model. The best option would be to look for lightly used test bikes or display bikes where you end up saving a lot of money for a practically new bike.

Posted: Apr 7, 2018 at 10:43 Quote
I’ve never found the discount to be good enough to purchase something from their second hand store for the same reasons mentioned above. You could find a better price and potentially better kept bike right here on Pinkbike.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008303
Mobile Version of Website