Mavic Crossmax XL hub service help?!?!

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Mavic Crossmax XL hub service help?!?!
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 12, 2018 at 5:23 Quote
Hello.

I have a set of crossmax xl wts wheels and the front hub bearings are sounding a bit grim. I can’t work out how to take them apart to service or find any useful manuals or videos on the subject.

I’ve taken the adapters out and am left looking at the hub with what seems to be a plastic bearing cover on one side and a metal plate with 3 sets of 2 holes in it. Do I need a special tool that fits in the holes?

Any help appreciated.

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 at 8:55 Quote
Si2j wrote:
Hello.

I have a set of crossmax xl wts wheels and the front hub bearings are sounding a bit grim. I can’t work out how to take them apart to service or find any useful manuals or videos on the subject.

I’ve taken the adapters out and am left looking at the hub with what seems to be a plastic bearing cover on one side and a metal plate with 3 sets of 2 holes in it. Do I need a special tool that fits in the holes?

Any help appreciated.

Hi Im having the same problem and cant find anything on the suggested Mavic service page, did you sort it in the end?

Regards

Chris

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 at 4:06 Quote
Carnkiechris wrote:
Si2j wrote:
Hello.

Any help appreciated.

Hi Im having the same problem and cant find anything on the suggested Mavic service page, did you sort it in the end?

Regards

Chris
Took 3 cliks on left menu on suggested page - https://tech.mavic.com/tech-mavic/technical_manual/pdf/getProductSheet.php?macronu=19905&declinaison=FRONT&filialenu=2&co=US

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.004678
Mobile Version of Website