Travel Insurance

PB Forum :: Girl's Clubhouse
Travel Insurance
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 19, 2018 at 2:57 Quote
Hey Babes,
Not sure if this has all ready been discussed but I am trying to find travel insurance thats cover mountain biking especially downhill/racing. I'm from Australia.
Cheers

Posted: Mar 29, 2018 at 11:23 Quote
I've used RBC insurance for mtb travel. They have the best coverage, heli-vac etc for remote locations. That said, racing changes things. Might just increase your cost... or not cover you at all.
Cycling BC licenses offer a form of insurance with memberships.
https://cyclingbc.net/membership/insurance/

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 2:52 Quote
Hm, do you need to insure your car? Do you mean it wen you said about travel insurance?

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 3:01 Quote
Try2LoveMe wrote:
Hm, do you need to insure your car? Do you mean it wen you said about travel insurance?
ugh, I remember a case when I was traveling and I took my bike, but I got into an accident and my bike, that was on the roof of my car came loose and flew off the roof of my car and was badly damaged. But you know what? I said to my insurance company that I was delivering that bike and my Cheap Courier Insurance covered the damage of bike by paying compensations Smile You know, my bike cost really expensive, so it was really pleasant that my car insurance company paid compensation that was enough to buy a new bike Smile

Posted: Jul 11, 2019 at 3:05 Quote
Try2LoveMe wrote:
Travel insurance is travel insurance, it doesn't relate to car insurance

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.009109
Mobile Version of Website