2018 Giant trance advance 1 or 2018 Santacruz Bronson carbon C built (cdn$5,249)

PB Forum :: Giant
2018 Giant trance advance 1 or 2018 Santacruz Bronson carbon C built (cdn$5,249)
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Feb 25, 2018 at 22:48 Quote
Hi guys, I'm deciding between 2018 Giant trance advance 1 or 2018 Santacruz Bronson carbon C built. I hardly find any comparison and reviews between the two on which one is better in terms riding quality like climbs and descends. Hoping that your input will help me decide. Cheers

Posted: Mar 6, 2018 at 16:02 Quote
I haven't ridden a Bronson but my riding buddy loves his and loves the warranty and support he gets from Santa Cruz. He found a small crack and SC sent him a new frame, of the latest model. They also provide free bearings should you need to change them.

Personally, I'm cheap. The Trance is a better deal. Giant makes great frames that will last a long time. I have a 2017 Trance Ad and it's a ripper.

Money wasn't a thing, I'd get the Santa Cruz, but otherwise, the 2018 Trance is dope. Gx eagle. Carbon rims. Fox suspension. So dialled.

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 10:03 Quote
Adamrideshisbike wrote:
I haven't ridden a Bronson but my riding buddy loves his and loves the warranty and support he gets from Santa Cruz. He found a small crack and SC sent him a new frame, of the latest model. They also provide free bearings should you need to change them.

Personally, I'm cheap. The Trance is a better deal. Giant makes great frames that will last a long time. I have a 2017 Trance Ad and it's a ripper.

Money wasn't a thing, I'd get the Santa Cruz, but otherwise, the 2018 Trance is dope. Gx eagle. Carbon rims. Fox suspension. So dialled.

Thanks Adam, I decided to go for the Trance, I ask around and watched some vids and your right. I saw some vids about the pivot issues on the Santa Cruz. For the value of the components installed on the Trance advanced 1, especially the carbon wheel set they're really good.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013235
Mobile Version of Website