Show Off Your YT

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 at 15:19 Quote
alexdesignz wrote:
goldfly wrote:
As much as I love my Jeffsy I'll admit I was a little bummed when it didn't come with any stickers.

Agreed

My Capra came with stickers.

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 at 16:54 Quote
Just email yt usa, thats what I did when I wanted more. Ended up getting a dozen sheets (maybe because it was the old logo and they were trying to make room for the new design)

Posted: Apr 25, 2018 at 17:28 Quote
ArcherMatt wrote:
Just email yt usa, thats what I did when I wanted more. Ended up getting a dozen sheets (maybe because it was the old logo and they were trying to make room for the new design)

I emailed Elliott at YT USA... hes got some coming my way!!

Posted: May 1, 2018 at 18:12 Quote
gorgefreerider wrote:
ArcherMatt wrote:

Just received mine! Customer service has been excellent with YT thus far.

For anyone else considering asking them for stickers, just be aware that they are stickers... not high-quality decals that you might be hoping for. If I were to put them on my car I'd estimate a lifespan of a few days, less if it rains.

Posted: May 1, 2018 at 18:33 Quote
goldfly wrote:
gorgefreerider wrote:
ArcherMatt wrote:

For anyone else considering asking them for stickers, just be aware that they are stickers... not high-quality decals that you might be hoping for. If I were to put them on my car I'd estimate a lifespan of a few days, less if it rains.

I think they are printed on a plotter same thats used at a sign shop. They should last. I will test.

Posted: May 1, 2018 at 19:09 Quote
alexdesignz wrote:
goldfly wrote:
gorgefreerider wrote:

I think they are printed on a plotter same thats used at a sign shop. They should last. I will test.
Initially they didn't seem to be of very high quality, but I just did a quick test myself submerging them under water and scrubbing and they seem fine. Looks like I'll have to eat my words. Hopefully they hold up long-term.

Posted: May 2, 2018 at 6:19 Quote
I pasted a few on my truck, so we'll see if they last, lol.

Posted: May 2, 2018 at 7:22 Quote
gorgefreerider wrote:
I pasted a few on my truck, so we'll see if they last, lol.

Ive had some of the 2017 stickers on my car since I got my bike in September. They've withheld scorching sun, about 4 feet of snow, and crazy amounts of rain and ice

Posted: May 2, 2018 at 7:22 Quote
goldfly wrote:
alexdesignz wrote:
goldfly wrote:

Initially they didn't seem to be of very high quality, but I just did a quick test myself submerging them under water and scrubbing and they seem fine. Looks like I'll have to eat my words. Hopefully they hold up long-term.

I’ve had one on the back of my phone for almost a year, it’s a waterproof phone so the sticker has held up through a few dunkings and the abrasion from my pants pocket. Looks almost new even now.

Posted: May 2, 2018 at 8:55 Quote
Curious what everyone recommends for upkeep of their Jeffsy? Like post-ride cleaning/lubricating? What other maintenance tasks to do perform routinely to keep your bike performing? (Apologies, also posted in 27.5 forum)

Posted: May 2, 2018 at 10:53 Quote
goldfly wrote:
alexdesignz wrote:
goldfly wrote:

I think its just the thinner sticker stock makes them feel cheap

Posted: May 2, 2018 at 10:55 Quote
jkelm wrote:
Curious what everyone recommends for upkeep of their Jeffsy? Like post-ride cleaning/lubricating? What other maintenance tasks to do perform routinely to keep your bike performing? (Apologies, also posted in 27.5 forum)

I lube my chain after every big ride. I check the pressures on tires and shocks. and just clean it every so often.

Posted: May 2, 2018 at 18:16 Quote
alexdesignz wrote:
jkelm wrote:

I lube my chain after every big ride. I check the pressures on tires and shocks. and just clean it every so often.

Honestly, I just degrease and lube the chain. If it was an extremely dusty ride, I'll hose the bike off. IF it was muddy, I'll wash it. Check the bolts from time to time, and usually twice a year, I do a deep clean and service

Posted: May 2, 2018 at 18:43 Quote
I usually just lube the chain and put sram butter on all seals.

After a particularly muddy ride the other day I hosed the bike off like I usually do, but now I have a nasty creaking. It's most noticeable when applying pressure to the pedals and sounds like it's coming from the BB, but I'll have to do some digging to figure out what the issue is.

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008172
Mobile Version of Website