Sram bleeding edge

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Sram bleeding edge
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 3, 2018 at 6:25 Quote
I started bleeding my guide rsc brakes and after doing the front caliper realised that the rear caliper is the newer s4 with the bleeding edge port.

I bought the bleeding edge tool but it does not fit my epic bleed solutions bleed kit.

I don’t want to have to buy the sram pro bleed kit so does anyone know if you can just get the pro syringes or if anyone has been in a similar situation

FL
Posted: Mar 4, 2018 at 4:22 Quote
There is a guide on the epic bleed solutions website on how to fit the bleeding edge tool to their SRAM bleed kit.

Posted: Mar 4, 2018 at 5:47 Quote
Rothdogg wrote:
I started bleeding my guide rsc brakes and after doing the front caliper realised that the rear caliper is the newer s4 with the bleeding edge port.

I bought the bleeding edge tool but it does not fit my epic bleed solutions bleed kit.

I don’t want to have to buy the sram pro bleed kit so does anyone know if you can just get the pro syringes or if anyone has been in a similar situation

I just found this...but no idea if any good..

https://www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/bleedkit-bleeding-kit-adapter-sram-guide-ultimate-trail-level-brakes-677285

Posted: Mar 4, 2018 at 5:57 Quote
Thanks guys going to try the epic one first seeing as I already have their kit. If that doesn’t work then that part from bike-discount is just what I need.

Posted: Mar 5, 2018 at 4:21 Quote
Rothdogg wrote:
Thanks guys going to try the epic one first seeing as I already have their kit. If that doesn’t work then that part from bike-discount is just what I need.

Good to hear! Once you use the bleeding edge tool you'll be happy SRAM switched. The tool is so good that a bad bleed just means you were being lazy Big Grin

Posted: Mar 5, 2018 at 5:26 Quote
Good to hear! Once you use the bleeding edge tool you'll be happy SRAM switched. The tool is so good that a bad bleed just means you were being lazy Big Grin [/Quote]

Yes was very easy to use in the end, no mess and a solid bleed Smile

Posted: Mar 5, 2018 at 23:29 Quote
Travel66 wrote:
Rothdogg wrote:

I just found this...but no idea if any good..

https://www.bike-discount.de/en/buy/bleedkit-bleeding-kit-adapter-sram-guide-ultimate-trail-level-brakes-677285
I use the basic one and its great, planing to buy the bleeding edge this week

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009799
Mobile Version of Website