The YT shipping and waiting discussion thread

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
The YT shipping and waiting discussion thread
Previous Page |
Posted: Mar 8, 2018 at 10:24 Quote
I see you are also sick of the owner's threads being a rant fest.

Posted: Mar 8, 2018 at 12:27 Quote
I'm on my 3rd week of waiting for my YT hat and shirts, so it's not just bikes lol

Posted: Mar 8, 2018 at 12:30 Quote
I refresh my order page multiple times a day - knowing I wont see much if any change but here's to hoping!

Posted: Mar 8, 2018 at 12:56 Quote
Ordered January 13th. Waiting, waiting, waiting.

Posted: Mar 8, 2018 at 14:46 Quote
matadorCE wrote:
I'm on my 3rd week of waiting for my YT hat and shirts, so it's not just bikes lol
Ordered my sweatshirt and shirt on the 26th delivered today.
I ordered my Capra on the 14th and not expecting it until May...hopefully.

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 5:26 Quote
cupophil wrote:
matadorCE wrote:
My clothing order came in from YT. If you ordered t-shirts I hope you sized up Large is really a medium XL is more of a Large.

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 6:35 Quote
Am I banished to this thread until my Jeffsy arrives next Wednesday?

I just want to make sure I understand the rules so I don't offend the Jeffsy forum gods.

Do I post pictures of my new bike here or in the other thread?

What if it's pictures of the box on my doorstep??? Is that still considered a "shipping" topic or is it allowable in the main thread?

Other threads we might consider starting to avoid cluttering the 493,297 page main thread:

-What pedals should I get?
-Post ride photos (photos clutter the technical and how-to information)
-Any post with the word "beer"
-The tire pressure/make/model thread
-YT racing of any kind

...should the main thread be re-titled with a better descriptor so that those folks that are new to the board don't offend the sensibilities of the regular thread posters. Who makes the rules on what is and is not thread appropriate?

Bear. Poked. Whip

Cool

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 6:37 Quote
zsandstrom wrote:
I see you are also sick of the owner's threads being a rant fest.

Uh oh, this post is not shipping related...burn him!!

For clarification...I am completely kidding around with this. Well, for the most part. Big Grin

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 7:17 Quote
cupophil wrote:
cupophil wrote:
matadorCE wrote:
My clothing order came in from YT. If you ordered t-shirts I hope you sized up Large is really a medium XL is more of a Large.

Well crap, at least i hope the hat fits LOL Still waiting for my order to come in.

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 8:03 Quote
Cerk wrote:
Am I banished to this thread until my Jeffsy arrives next Wednesday?

I just want to make sure I understand the rules so I don't offend the Jeffsy forum gods.

Do I post pictures of my new bike here or in the other thread?

What if it's pictures of the box on my doorstep??? Is that still considered a "shipping" topic or is it allowable in the main thread?

Other threads we might consider starting to avoid cluttering the 493,297 page main thread:

-What pedals should I get?
-Post ride photos (photos clutter the technical and how-to information)
-Any post with the word "beer"
-The tire pressure/make/model thread
-YT racing of any kind

...should the main thread be re-titled with a better descriptor so that those folks that are new to the board don't offend the sensibilities of the regular thread posters. Who makes the rules on what is and is not thread appropriate?

Bear. Poked. Whip

Cool

Excellent.

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 8:29 Quote
@Cerk, this thread is supposed to be a tease for all of you guys waiting your bikes to arrive, but as I see some people realy responded, waiting a bike is even worse waiting your bride at the church's stairs so to be done with it! lets keep it that way as many of you will find it usefull, in no way is a ban from the other thread, it will be easier to keep up with the updates instead of going through countless posts of bike related stuff and vice versa!
As it seems the yt29er thread is one of the most active, this though, will hit top charts for quite long....

But nice one you posted! Smile

Posted: Mar 9, 2018 at 9:05 Quote
Anyone in Canada hear from JM? Today is the next possible, maybe, could be delivery date.

Previous dates include. February 14th, February 26th/27th and March 7th or March 9th.

If you hear anything today, let us know.

Thanks.

Previous Page |

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015286
Mobile Version of Website