The YT shipping and waiting discussion thread

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
The YT shipping and waiting discussion thread
O+
Posted: May 10, 2018 at 10:51 Quote
Just received my tracking info, boys. Stoked.

My order in the customer dashboard is still showing as not processed, however.

O+
Posted: May 10, 2018 at 10:57 Quote
nabooska wrote:
Jibbaman28 wrote:
I've had my bike a month now and it still says my order hasn't been processed on the YT page

Did you receive a shipping notification email?

yeah, one from YT and from FedEX before it shipped

Posted: May 10, 2018 at 11:01 Quote
Got my tracking as well. The wait sucks, but hopefully in a week I’ll forget all about it.

Posted: May 18, 2018 at 5:40 Quote
2 days past original estimated shipping date. Beginning of June now Elliot says...for now.

Posted: May 30, 2018 at 16:27 Quote
I got another update to the Canadian Capra AL 27 orders. They are stuck in customs in Vancouver, then 4-5 days to Kelowna (I assume? Probably only takes 1 day to truck them over there, I assume the 4-5 was for customs), then into your hands.

Posted: Jun 13, 2018 at 13:31 Quote
Hey the other day it said jeffsy 27cf pro race was available in sept, then couple hours later it said in stock so I ordered then 10 minutes later it was back to available in September. Has this happened to anyone else think I will need to wait until September? Order says it has not processed on website.

Posted: Jun 13, 2018 at 15:32 Quote
Justmur wrote:
Hey the other day it said jeffsy 27cf pro race was available in sept, then couple hours later it said in stock so I ordered then 10 minutes later it was back to available in September. Has this happened to anyone else think I will need to wait until September? Order says it has not processed on website.
It will have the date on your order. If you managed to order it while it’s still available in your YT account it will show your order and availability/shipping date if it has the date of the day you ordered Then you’ll receive a order confirmation email and hopefully shortly thereafter a delivery order email with a like to the shipping company(FedEx in the USA DHLin Europe).

Posted: Jun 13, 2018 at 16:01 Quote
coaster156 wrote:
I got another update to the Canadian Capra AL 27 orders. They are stuck in customs in Vancouver, then 4-5 days to Kelowna (I assume? Probably only takes 1 day to truck them over there, I assume the 4-5 was for customs), then into your hands.

Oh yeah, just to update this, it got shipped from Kelowna on June 3 and was supposed to arrive on the 8th originally, but then it got pushed back to the 11th, which then got pushed back again to the 12th when it showed up via Loomis. This was for a bike with a May 7th availability when I ordered it.

Posted: Jul 10, 2018 at 8:25 Quote
Hey guys, we have our own category now. Trying to move all the YT related stuff to the new space. Shipping woes can be lamented here:

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=207702

Posted: Aug 14, 2018 at 14:26 Quote
cupophil wrote:
2 days past original estimated shipping date. Beginning of June now Elliot says...for now.

did you got it yet ?

O+
Posted: Sep 7, 2019 at 13:44 Quote
What all has to be put together on a bike shipped to the US? Looking at getting a capra

O+
Posted: Sep 7, 2019 at 14:46 Quote
Jbuchanan93 wrote:
What all has to be put together on a bike shipped to the US? Looking at getting a capra

Iirc, you just gotta put the wheels on. I would strongly suggest converting them to tubeless when you get it though. Takes about an extra 30 minutes.

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 5:11 Quote
When the bike is with DHL do you get to choose your delivery date?

Conscious I’m away for a few days next week and I don’t want it turning up then.

Cheers

Posted: Sep 10, 2019 at 13:20 Quote
Yes, you can set up a specific delivery time. Just call DHL

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016283
Mobile Version of Website