What DH bike should I buy

PB Forum :: Downhill
What DH bike should I buy
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 8:45 Quote
Hello Pinkbikers,

I am struggling to decide which DH bike to buy. I am 185 (6'1'') about 80-85 kg. This will be my first DH bike but I don't think that matters anyway. I was riding an enduro bike but I don't like pedaling and need more travel because I only ride the DH trails. I will be riding park, probably no races. I want it to be progressive with no brake jack and approx 450 reach. I have a budget of 2500euro.

I am wondering between yt tues, devinci wilson, demo, gt fury. Open for other suggestions maybe besides canyon as I've heard they have a lot of issues and terrible support. Help! Big Grin

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 12:05 Quote
I really like my Norco Aurum, no brake jack, very progressive rear suspension with a very soft bottom out. It's very playful on jumps, and also solid on fast downhill tracks.

But I don't think any of the new DH bikes have brake jack.
Just do some research and buy whatever you like most, or can get the best deal on. You can't go wrong with most brands these days in my opinion.

Posted: Mar 13, 2018 at 12:34 Quote
From your list, I hear a lot of good feedback about the Wilson & Tues.
You could also look at the Scott Gambler, or the Banshee Darkside, however I do not know if they will fit your budget.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022432
Mobile Version of Website