*Hopefully moderators see this*. Sale ethics

PB Forum :: Social / Political Issues
*Hopefully moderators see this*. Sale ethics
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 14, 2018 at 15:59 Quote
so many things for sale namely one that says open to reasonable offers I make an offer of $50 then the person declines and says no it’s 60 bucks which is the actual asking price stated in then his argument is the cost over 100to buy.
Not trying to start a pissing match but if somebody has open to reasonable offers and declines it and watch full price then why the hell would they put open to reasonable offers I do not understand people.

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 9:05 Quote
I hear you. I do a lot of selling, buying and trading on a few platforms and I encounter lots of people like you described. I will never understand some of the sellers and buyers out there. Everyone is looking for a deal in the second hand market, but not everyone understand how trade works.

Although I want to get my full asking price for the things that I sell, but I understand people are going to haggle with me. When people offer me a lower price, I just counter them with another price. If we agree, a deal is made. Both parties walk away happy. I also have lots of people just like to low ball sellers.

I just sold a Cannondale frame for $80 which is the full asking price. Back in November, one guy offered me $50 for the frame, and saying that the frame will just be a piece of junk on the wall if I don't sell it to him, Crazy people are every where.

In your case, if the seller want full price, why did he stated that he was open to offers?? 10 off is not that far off.

Posted: Apr 2, 2018 at 15:44 Quote
I honestly have no idea why I have had a lot of good interactions with people on here but just the last three are impaired of parts that I have needed and they have an absolute headaches so I just choose now to deal elsewhere because I will try once and if somebody’s going to be backpedaling on with their ad says that I will just write them off

Posted: Sep 1, 2018 at 12:21 Quote
Had one this morning that I told I'll take it, and asked total with shipping. They responded with the total and when I asked for the PayPal address they said they sold it to someone else

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012768
Mobile Version of Website