Anyone heading to Afan in Wales this weekend?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Anyone heading to Afan in Wales this weekend?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Mar 14, 2018 at 22:19 Quote
Just looking for anyone to rise with this weekend in Wales. Going to spend Sat and Sun at Afan on both sides of the trail park. I'm a 31 year old male, good riding skills, but slightly out of shape due to the lack of riding over winter months. Hoping to kick my own ass and get back into shape with a couple 20-30km rides.

If anyone is interested let me know! Could use some encouragement!

Mike

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 4:27 Quote
Did you end up going Mike? Only just seen your message.

Posted: Apr 14, 2018 at 0:33 Quote
Yeah mate, it was great. Wet but great. Heading to one planet adventure in the North of Wales in a couple weeks. Near Llangollen I believe. You ride up there much?

Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 17:29 Quote
Gents, heading to Windsor in July, bringing my intense tracer. Usually ride rocky and tech. Can you recommend trails in Wales and the UK overall? Coming from Canada, have ridden BC, Moab, Sedona, etc.

TIA, cheers gents.

Posted: Apr 21, 2018 at 9:38 Quote
2 places forsure that are amazing, Afan, and One Planet Adventure in North Wales.

Bike park Wales is also really good if your into down hill. It's quite near Afan.

I am also a Canadian, but reside here permanently.

Enjoy mate!

Posted: Apr 24, 2018 at 8:26 Quote
I live in glyncorrwg and afan is the best to ride if you are in to xc or down hill the wail is a good ride if you can get back to me on robrags4@gmail.com and i will take you a round in afan Smile Smile

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007185
Mobile Version of Website