Anyone ride a 2018 Rift Zone?

PB Forum :: Marin Bikes
Anyone ride a 2018 Rift Zone?
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 8, 2019 at 9:50 Quote
When Performance bit the dust here in Phoenix,I picked up a 2019 Rift zone 1, . For the price you would think it would weigh more than Trump but it came in at 31lbs with pedals. The wheels and tires are guano and I switched them out. Beware the Rift zone 1 comes with a quick release skewer and adapter in the back so you'll most likely need to get a through axle if you upgrade the wheels. Any thoughts on shock replacement? I was looking at the Fox Suspension Float Performance Elite LV Rear Shock.

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 at 11:06 Quote
azrealtortim wrote:
When Performance bit the dust here in Phoenix,I picked up a 2019 Rift zone 1, . For the price you would think it would weigh more than Trump but it came in at 31lbs with pedals. The wheels and tires are guano and I switched them out. Beware the Rift zone 1 comes with a quick release skewer and adapter in the back so you'll most likely need to get a through axle if you upgrade the wheels. Any thoughts on shock replacement? I was looking at the Fox Suspension Float Performance Elite LV Rear Shock.

Depends how much you want to spend but the RZ 2 doesn’t come with a great shock either and I put a DVO topaz on it. It’s amazing but not exactly cheap. 34 on the front was a huge upgrade too over the recon rl. The RZ 3 comes with a pretty good fork but the 1 and 2 both have the same one which isn’t very good depending on your riding style of course.

Posted: Sep 15, 2019 at 6:02 Quote
I have noticed that I am currently getting a lot of pedal strikes running stock items has anyone else had the same? Wondered if changing the crank arm length would help?

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012488
Mobile Version of Website