NEW SkyPark Bike Park info/Q&A

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
NEW SkyPark Bike Park info/Q&A
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 22, 2018 at 10:51 Quote
Hey PinkBike!

We, at SkyPark Bike Park, noticed a lot of questions in the forums regarding our newly opened Bike Park. I would like to give you some general information and field any questions that you have.

Have you seen our trails?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ8JX8twAJ8

About us: We are a local family owned business in the San Bernardino Mountains. The Park owner had a vision of opening a bike park for riders of all skill levels to enjoy in the local forest. This bike park happened to land on a historical site known as Santa's Village. Santa's Village originally opened in 1955 and became the first franchise theme park, opening over a month before Disneyland. Santa's Village closed in 1998 and and sat mostly vacant and deteriorating for almost 20 years.

In 2014 the property was purchased and began renovation to support a mountain bike park. There was also a great outcry from the community to bring back Santa's Village, so we did. Now we have an outdoor adventure style park that includes MTB, hiking, archery, rock climbing & bouldering, pedal cars, zipline, and more. The park was renamed SkyPark at Santa's Village. Our future additions include a campsite (tent & RV), fly fishing, additional trails, and more.

The park also has 2 restaurants, a Pub (The Pedal Pub), coffee shop, bakery, candy & ice cream shop, full service bike shop, and shopping.
Home SkyPark at Santa's Village - Lake Arrowhead Adventure Park

Where: We are located at SkyPark at Santa's Village, 28950 Hwy 18, Skyforest, CA 92385 (near Lake Arrowhead)

Hours: Currently open Thurs-Sunday 10am - Dusk

Trails: Open year-round, weather permitting. ~ 9 miles of trails with plans to add more this winter. Trails are pedal access with gravity orientation, but the main climb is under 1/2 mile with a very gentle grade and ~ 250ft. of elevation gain. There is also a pump track and skills areas.

Demos: Our demo fleet consists of Intense Tracers, ACVs, & Carbines for $60/day. We also have Rocky Mountain hardtails $40/day and kids RM full suspension $30/day. New additions to the fleet include: Specialized StumpJumpers, Santa Cruz Bronsons and much more to come!

**DEMO THURSDAYS** Demo any bike on a first come, first serve basis for only $15! Added promotions include $10 burger and beer (or soft drink) EVERY Thursday!

TRANSITION BIKE DEMOS. Thursday, May 10th

Pricing: Ticket includes access to the entire Park and Activities.
ONLINE: Adults $39 , Kids 12 & under $24, 3 and under FREE.
DOOR: add $6
Parking: $10 (free for annual pass holders)

Annual Pass currently $249 and valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. No blackout dates, includes activities and attractions, Free Parking, free access to SkyPark events & concert series.

*If you purchase a day pass and want to upgrade to an Annual Pass: we will apply the cost of the day pass toward the purchase of an Annual Pass on the same day of the visit.

*prices & availability subject to change without notice

You can also follow us on Social Media:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/SkyParkBikePark/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/skyparkbikepark/
Website - https://skyparksantasvillage.com/bike-park/

See you on the trails!

-SPBP

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 23, 2018 at 17:59 Quote
I went here last October and had a blast. Very fun trails and well taken care of. I am kind of dissapointed that you have doubled your annual Membership price though. I went in October and the Price was $125 (or $150). I would have purchased the year pass but I was having spine surgery that was going to keep me out for 6 months or longer. Well i'm back riding now but seeing the $250 cost has drove me away.

Posted: Mar 25, 2018 at 16:31 Quote
Rode there yesterday. It was fun for sure. Flowy jumps (think muscle beach’ish). Fun place to mess around. Thought it was a little expensive to pay to pedal up a hill.... but all in all it was a good time. Grabbed a Pizza and a Stone double IPA and the food prices seemed reasonable for sure.

Posted: Mar 25, 2018 at 17:04 Quote
How were the conditions? Was the jump line open?
Just wondering since they had quite a bit of snow a week ago

Posted: Mar 28, 2018 at 12:46 Quote
albuht813 wrote:
How were the conditions? Was the jump line open?
Just wondering since they had quite a bit of snow a week ago

There are 'Hero Dirt' conditions at the park! The snow is completely gone and the rains last week are leaving the trails in prime condition. The weather this weekend will be in the high 60s! In my opinion, it's probably the best conditions we've had so far! ALL trails are open including Neverland Jumpline.

Posted: Mar 30, 2018 at 7:22 Quote
Three6ty wrote:
I went here last October and had a blast. Very fun trails and well taken care of. I am kind of dissapointed that you have doubled your annual Membership price though. I went in October and the Price was $125 (or $150). I would have purchased the year pass but I was having spine surgery that was going to keep me out for 6 months or longer. Well i'm back riding now but seeing the $250 cost has drove me away.

I agree 100% with your comments, trails are very fun and well groomed and the park is AWESOME, though why has the membership doubled? Just seems odd that the price is almost the same as Big Bear/Mammoth combined bike pass and there is not as many features that are provided (lifts, trails, etc). $250 for a annual pass is rough, maybe it will drop in price or something.

Skypark, do we get a discount if we had an annual pass from the season before? I currently hold one but the new season pass is quite pricey :/

Posted: Mar 30, 2018 at 13:18 Quote
Do you offer Senior discounts..? Smile

O+
Posted: Apr 2, 2018 at 10:36 Quote
Mike-Gambino wrote:
Three6ty wrote:

I agree 100% with your comments, trails are very fun and well groomed and the park is AWESOME, though why has the membership doubled? Just seems odd that the price is almost the same as Big Bear/Mammoth combined bike pass and there is not as many features that are provided (lifts, trails, etc). $250 for a annual pass is rough, maybe it will drop in price or something.

Skypark, do we get a discount if we had an annual pass from the season before? I currently hold one but the new season pass is quite pricey :/

I can't comment on the the price compared to Summit/Mammoth but Skypark is open basically year round. I've gone up about 6x since Dec so it's already paid for itself. The runs are meticulously maintained and I believe they're opening up a new trail this week with more on the way.

I also appreciate the incredible cleanliness and awesome burgers!

O+ FL
Posted: Apr 2, 2018 at 15:58 Quote
budodave wrote:
Mike-Gambino wrote:
Three6ty wrote:

I can't comment on the the price compared to Summit/Mammoth but Skypark is open basically year round. I've gone up about 6x since Dec so it's already paid for itself. The runs are meticulously maintained and I believe they're opening up a new trail this week with more on the way.

I did read this-

**Renew your Annual Pass at the door for reduced price**

Posted: Apr 4, 2018 at 14:25 Quote
Three6ty wrote:
budodave wrote:
Mike-Gambino wrote:

I did read this-

**Renew your Annual Pass at the door for reduced price**

Hello Eveyone!

First of all, thank you for all of your useful feedback. This helps us create a park experience that works for everyone and we strive to keep you guys coming back to enjoy the park in the future! I've noticed there may be some issue with the price of our Annual Pass here at SkyPark, I understand the concern and maybe I can help create a better understanding at the very least. We are an open 'year-round' (weather permitting) bike park which in itself is very different that Summit, Mammoth, or any other local Southern California Bike Park. This gives you the ability to ride on ANY day we are open, it gives you access to ALL activities that we have to offer (Ziplining, Rock Climbing, Archery, Hiking, Etc...). The Annual Pass also gives you access to our premier events here at the park (Including Friday Night Bands, Corporate mountain bike brand events, Bike brand demos, SkyPark Bike Fest coming soon, and wayyyyy more!!!) Not to mention free parking and 10% off all in-park purchases! The list goes on, but these are just some examples!

To renew a Annual Pass, make sure that you do so before the end date (which would be the date that you purchased last year) and the renewal price will be $149!

Once again, Thanks for the feedback; it doesn't go unnoticed!

Posted: Apr 4, 2018 at 14:30 Quote
Hammer48 wrote:

We do offer Senior discounts!

Our current price for Seniors between the ages of 60 and 74 are $24 if purchased online. They will be $5 more at the door!

However, Seniors 75 or older are FREE!
Thanks!

Posted: Apr 4, 2018 at 14:31 Quote
SkyParkBikePark wrote:
Hammer48 wrote:

We do offer Senior discounts!

Our current price for Seniors between the ages of 60 and 74 are $24 if purchased online. They will be $5 more at the door!

However, Seniors 75 or older are FREE!
Thanks!

Nice, thanks..I'll be getting up there asap...

Posted: Apr 4, 2018 at 14:37 Quote
UPDATE: We will be opening our newest trail "Evergreen" tomorrow (4/5/2018 )!!!! This trail will be a Green Circle trail ride from the 'Top of the World' that gently traverses through the forest and even has a pretty fun bridge included in the ride! Bring the whole family, we have everything for them to enjoy! As an extra side note, Evergreen will be getting purposeful trial bike features built off the sides of the trail soon, be on the look out for these! Also note, 'Neverland Jumpline' has a new route at the very top, as of last weekend, and will be expecting a face lift in this area very soon!!!

Thank you for your patience and come ride with the beautiful weather this week! (Thursday-Sunday, 10am-6pm)

ADDED BONUS: This Thursday through Sunday (4/5/2018-4/8/2018 ) will be Teacher Appreciation Weekend! All Educators, Teachers, Faulty, and Staff will receive full access to the park for just $10! Any family members that choose to join will receive 10% off!

Thank you!

Posted: Apr 18, 2018 at 10:20 Quote
UPDATE: We will be closed Thursday 4/19/2018 due to weather! Sorry for the inconvenience! Friday (4/20) through Sunday (4/22) will consist of epic dirt conditions!!! See you then!!!

Posted: May 4, 2018 at 13:04 Quote
UPDATE: Saturday, May 5th, has been deemed Women’s Mountain Biking Day by IMBA! SkyPark will be offering $10 admission for all women riders who show on this day!

Sunday, May 6th, we will be hosting ‘Specialized’ Bikes and their full demo fleet! Demoing out of the Specialized Van will be included with the price of admission or Annual Pass!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009099
Mobile Version of Website