Boston area shredders/builders

PB Forum :: USA - East
Boston area shredders/builders
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Mar 30, 2018 at 9:10 Quote
So at the risk of this sounding like a personal ad ...

Got back into big bikes last fall. Can't find my kinda folks though, every time I go ride w someone I'm the only one sending features while everyone watches. Last guy I rode Vietnam w said he knew the place forward and back ... he did, every damn b line and ride around.

Got some ideas for building too, tryin to keep it close to the city. Without blowing it up all over PB of course. I've found some stuff I'd like to find out who built and help. Can't get up to Highland EVERY weekend, ya know?

I guess Im just curious if there's a Boston scene I dont know about. I'm down to start a Loose Boston chapter though if anyone is into it.

Insert "I have no idea what I'm doing" meme here

Posted: Jul 19, 2018 at 13:32 Quote
ThePrussian wrote:
So at the risk of this sounding like a personal ad ...

Got back into big bikes last fall. Can't find my kinda folks though, every time I go ride w someone I'm the only one sending features while everyone watches. Last guy I rode Vietnam w said he knew the place forward and back ... he did, every damn b line and ride around.

Got some ideas for building too, tryin to keep it close to the city. Without blowing it up all over PB of course. I've found some stuff I'd like to find out who built and help. Can't get up to Highland EVERY weekend, ya know?

I guess Im just curious if there's a Boston scene I dont know about. I'm down to start a Loose Boston chapter though if anyone is into it.

Insert "I have no idea what I'm doing" meme here

sounds like you're having trouble making friends, what a shocker!

Douchebag

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009692
Mobile Version of Website