Norco Fluid 2 HT Tubeless?

PB Forum :: Norco
Norco Fluid 2 HT Tubeless?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 3, 2018 at 14:01 Quote
Are the wheels and tires that come on the Norco Fluid 2 HT tubeless ready? They say nothing on them, nor does Norco on their site. However, when I go to the tire and wheel manufactures sites and look up the spec'd wheels and tires they say tubeless ready for both the wheel and tire.

I wasn't sure if the wheels and tires being used on the Norco were different from what I was finding on the sites for whatever reason.

Posted: Apr 5, 2018 at 22:50 Quote
I bought a Norco Fluid 2 HT last month, the Citron colored model. When i asked about tubeless (and this shop is used to tubeless conversions), i THINK the shop owner said they've had problems and wouldn't suggest it (stock Alex rims and WTB Rangers). I too noticed both manufacturers say tubeless-ready.

Good news is they swapped tubes and put in Orange sealant in the new tubes. Shop owner added, "Say goodbye to flats." and handed me the original tubes. those things are HUGE.

So the weight is still there because of the new tubes, but i'm running 15psi on back, 12psi in front. bike runs great.

Posted: Jun 28, 2018 at 19:48 Quote
I got the fluid 1 and my LBS set it up tubless for me before I came and picked it up. It's been fine for about a dozen rides now. I ride some steep, rocky rooty stuff and small jumps. That being said I may change the tires soon. They don't instill confidence when cornering. Not much grip to them.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.018160
Mobile Version of Website