Fugitive first ride reviews?

PB Forum :: Knolly
Fugitive first ride reviews?
Previous Page |
Posted: Apr 4, 2018 at 4:57 Quote
I know that Knolly has been touring around a bit with some of the fugitives at events and I've seen a couple get delivered already. Has anyone got any saddle time on one yet they could share thoughts on? Particularly interested in comparison to the transition smuggler as to whether the Knolly is more playful and poppy or if it's more of a grounded nose to the dirt kind of ride like Knolly's longer travel offerings?

Posted: Jun 28, 2018 at 6:13 Quote
I too would be interested to hear feedback as saw someone else on forum has one and that they look a riot.

wonders how much they cost toooooooooo... Wink

Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 19:33 Quote
CONomad wrote:
I know that Knolly has been touring around a bit with some of the fugitives at events and I've seen a couple get delivered already. Has anyone got any saddle time on one yet they could share thoughts on? Particularly interested in comparison to the transition smuggler as to whether the Knolly is more playful and poppy or if it's more of a grounded nose to the dirt kind of ride like Knolly's longer travel offerings?

I rode a preproduction one last week. It was the LT version. It was more poppy/playful than my 2017 carbon patrol. It's shorter wheelbase and really well controlled suspension felt great coming down from the air and also was controlled plowing through small hits. I only got one run on it but I've ordered one and recommend it.

Posted: Jun 29, 2018 at 19:33 Quote
CONomad wrote:

I rode a preproduction one last week. It was the LT version. It was more poppy/playful than my 2017 carbon patrol. It's shorter wheelbase and really well controlled suspension felt great coming down from the air and also was controlled plowing through small hits. I only got one run on it but I've ordered one and recommend it.

Posted: Jul 14, 2018 at 19:02 Quote
I have a L Fugitive LT frame coming in August. Im selling the Warden Carbon bike for the Fugitive.

Posted: Dec 3, 2018 at 7:28 Quote
soo, how's everyone liking their Fugitives?

I'm currently on a Jeffsy and still love it lots but (as usual) getting the itch for something new. The new Jeffsy is alleged to drop soon with the usual longer/slacker treatment but I'm really liking the looks, specs and all else about the Fugitive LT.

But there seem to be no reviews whatsoever and even the current PB field test does without it, disappointingly.

Help me, almighty hive mind Smile

Posted: Dec 3, 2018 at 8:01 Quote
wowbagger wrote:

I'm currently on a Jeffsy and still love it lots but (as usual) getting the itch for something new. The new Jeffsy is alleged to drop soon with the usual longer/slacker treatment but I'm really liking the looks, specs and all else about the Fugitive LT.

But there seem to be no reviews whatsoever and even the current PB field test does without it, disappointingly.

Have checked out my mtbr for reviews ?

Posted: Dec 3, 2018 at 8:13 Quote
THE-GUNT wrote:
wowbagger wrote:

i can't find anything on mtbr.com..

Posted: Dec 3, 2018 at 11:18 Quote
wowbagger wrote:
THE-GUNT wrote:
wowbagger wrote:

https://forums.mtbr.com/knolly/fugitive-build-picture-thread-1089061.html

Posted: Dec 5, 2018 at 2:42 Quote
THE-GUNT wrote:
wowbagger wrote:
THE-GUNT wrote:

https://forums.mtbr.com/knolly/fugitive-build-picture-thread-1089061.html

cheers!
looks like people are happy with it Smile will check with the LBS what a build would cost me. thanks for the input!

Posted: Dec 13, 2018 at 8:34 Quote
The new Fugitive absolutely RIPS!! I sold my Large warden Al in Spring, and waited all summer for my Xl Fugitive... I’m so stoked on this thing! It handles almost as much as my Delerium with a Fox40 on it! But not quite, so i’m keeping both, untilthe new Podium comes out!

Posted: Dec 13, 2018 at 8:53 Quote
a420ryder wrote:
The new Fugitive absolutely RIPS!! I sold my Large warden Al in Spring, and waited all summer for my Xl Fugitive... I’m so stoked on this thing! It handles almost as much as my Delerium with a Fox40 on it! But not quite, so i’m keeping both, untilthe new Podium comes out!
How about some pics?

Posted: Jan 24, 2019 at 12:41 Quote
Bike Magazine's Bible of Bikes test... read the written review, then check out the video - https://www.bikemag.com/gear/review-fugitive-lt-sl/

And as an owner who added a 160mm fork... whoa this bike f*cking rips. Like they say, it definitely feels like way more than than 135mm out back.... I'd say 150ish? It feels much more like a full-on Long Travel Enduro Race Sled when descending (that's what I'll be using it for). And then it climbs great... thought I would need to use the climb switch more, but I barely touch it. Just use it for long fire roads... don't need to, but why wouldn't you, right?

Posted: May 5, 2019 at 13:23 Quote
anyone else having trouble with creaking in the fugitive? had to return my first one for warranty issues which creaked, (not why i required warranty). the replacement frame actually creaks worse than the first one. literally replaced every single part even down to the valve stems and still the same creaking. cant seem to locate the source. its definately frame related just can't find it. any help would be appreciated.

Posted: May 5, 2019 at 13:52 Quote
ormondmtb wrote:
anyone else having trouble with creaking in the fugitive? had to return my first one for warranty issues which creaked, (not why i required warranty). the replacement frame actually creaks worse than the first one. literally replaced every single part even down to the valve stems and still the same creaking. cant seem to locate the source. its definately frame related just can't find it. any help would be appreciated.
This is the first I'm hearing of a creaking ...

Previous Page |

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006448
Mobile Version of Website