From Colombia to ride in Colorado and Utah

PB Forum :: USA - Rockies & Midwest
From Colombia to ride in Colorado and Utah
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 8:01 Quote
Hello all! I'm travelling this may to visit the amazing trails and scenery of Colorado and Utah.

I'm from Colombia and this has been a dream that I have postponed for quite a while also due to lack of $$$ (visiting you guys is not cheap for us hehehe). I'll arrive in Denver where a friend of mine is living and then plan to go to different places such as Fruita, Eagle, Moab, Park City also maybe throw in a little hiking/climbing in some parks. From May 2nd to 22nd. I ride XC-Marathon-All Mountain.

If you live or ride around any of these places I would love to join you and your friends for a ride and get to know some of the riders and the trails. Maybe you know of a XC/Enduro race in the vicinity. Let me know so I can msg you or we can talk through FB, whatsapp or any other means. I'd also like to read your recommendations on which places to visit and trails to ride in the Colorado/Utah region. Your are also welcome to visit us in Colombia it's a hidden gem for MTB full of mountains and nature. www.bikecolombia.com

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007130
Mobile Version of Website