Which trial bike choose ?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Which trial bike choose ?
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 13, 2018 at 7:56 Quote
Hi , Guys

I saerching the bike for me ... . Bike should have 140 - 150 mm of rear suspension , should be on rockshox and 650 b wheels . My budget is 2500-3000euro . Bike not must be new it can be used .

But what i wanna know for you guys that is your opinions or reviews or what can you recomend me beacuse maybe you have trial bike and you really happy for his preformance .

Is lot of companys out there and i will say its hard to pick something ... i got few companys and model in my mind but i am currios what you will sugest me .

Thanks

Cheers

Posted: Apr 13, 2018 at 8:03 Quote
I did a lot of research when I bought my last bike and ended up getting a used Rocky Mountain Altitude Rally Edition (160/150). The bike is awesome and I am still very happy with my decision.

There are hundreds different models to choose from in the range you want, so shop around for a good deal on a bike that fits you.

Posted: May 14, 2018 at 8:26 Quote
PaPas wrote:
Hi , Guys

I saerching the bike for me ... . Bike should have 140 - 150 mm of rear suspension , should be on rockshox and 650 b wheels . My budget is 2500-3000euro . Bike not must be new it can be used .

But what i wanna know for you guys that is your opinions or reviews or what can you recomend me beacuse maybe you have trial bike and you really happy for his preformance .

Is lot of companys out there and i will say its hard to pick something ... i got few companys and model in my mind but i am currios what you will sugest me .

Thanks

Cheers

Yet jeffsy it’s cheap and you will get more for what you pay for and it’s new. Also look into canyon and intense bikes

Posted: May 14, 2018 at 15:14 Quote
Another vote for YT Jeffsy (if you can get your hands on one.

Posted: May 14, 2018 at 18:52 Quote
Check out santa Cruz, intense, yeti, ibis, evil and pivot. There are other good brands as well but in general these lead the pack. Fwiw pb has an odd number of yt fans. Fine bikes I'm sure but the fanboys here are excessive and yt's suspension is fairly basic.

Posted: May 14, 2018 at 19:31 Quote
BikePilotOne wrote:
Check out santa Cruz, intense, yeti, ibis, evil and pivot. There are other good brands as well but in general these lead the pack. Fwiw pb has an odd number of yt fans. Fine bikes I'm sure but the fanboys here are excessive and yt's suspension is fairly basic.

YT has a lot of fans because they make amazing bikes for prices that you just can’t touch with those other brands. The Jeffsy 29” won MBR’s trail bike of the year this year, and the 27 very nearly won it last year.

Sure the suspension is simple, but that’s a good thing. Less likely to fail, cheaper and easier to service etc. It’s also super progressive so YT’s have a lot of bottom out resistance which lets them handle big hits better than other bikes in the same categories.

Anytime I see a lot of people buzzing about a product, especially in a place dedicated to discussing that type of product, I assume it’s not for nothing.

Posted: May 15, 2018 at 6:22 Quote
Intense is too much expensive. I look at used bronson but they have usually fox and i really want rockshox front/rear .
Pivot and devinci looks very good but i think they are also too expensive . Beacuse only for Pivot Mach 5.5 Carbon frame they want 4k Euro and with devinci is same thing ... too expensive in polish dealer.

Canyon is looking good but if i have choice between canyon and yt i will choose yt .
Specialized stumpjumper fsr looking good and I read a lot a reviews about this bike and lot of them was really decent for preformenc of this bike and if i look on the price this is really not a best option .
I Wonder how this progressive suspension in yt work and how is a feedback for this .

Posted: May 15, 2018 at 7:02 Quote
Bird Aeris 145? You can pick and choose the specification to suit your budget, plus they come with various RS suspension options, 650b wheels, and you can upgrade the travel with the LT linkage should you wish. They are also a fantastic company to deal with.

https://www.bird.bike/product/aeris-145-gx-eagle-12-speed/#configuration

Posted: May 16, 2018 at 9:39 Quote
id take a look at the Giant Trance, great value for the money and solid bikes

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.010660
Mobile Version of Website