What helmets & goggles do you use?

PB Forum :: Downhill
What helmets & goggles do you use?
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 19, 2020 at 14:28 Quote
matt-15 wrote:
Does anyone have experience using the Proframe with a neck brace, specifically a Leatt 5.5 (or 6.5)

Just an update on this, the Fox Proframe and Leatt 5.5 brace work really well together. I still have to play around with the positioning of the brace a bit (the back of the brace was riding a bit high), but I barely noticed it was even on. It also helps me feel much more confident on the big features, and I was able to do my largest drop to date! (around 7 feet tall)

Posted: Sep 21, 2020 at 21:59 Quote
Just ordered a fly racing werx carbon any suggestion for a nice pair of goggle that fits the helmet well?

Posted: Sep 22, 2020 at 5:05 Quote
ybsurf wrote:
Just ordered a fly racing werx carbon any suggestion for a nice pair of goggle that fits the helmet well?

I'd highly recommend anything that Ryder's Eyewear makes

Posted: Sep 22, 2020 at 6:54 Quote
TreyDownhill wrote:
ybsurf wrote:

I'd highly recommend anything that Ryder's Eyewear makes

I was thinking the same, I've been satisfied with my fyre glasses so just make sense to go with their goggles as well. Thanks

Posted: Sep 22, 2020 at 14:26 Quote
ybsurf wrote:

Yes m8!

I got two of these!

I use 100% Accuri goggs with smoked mirror lense

I spent £400 on 2 werx carbons and the goggs

Bargain considering fox carbon is £400 for 1 helmet lol

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006786
Mobile Version of Website