PB Forum :: Downhill
What helmets & goggles do you use?
| Next Page
Posted: Sep 15, 2022 at 10:48 Quote
Poc Coron with Poc Ora Goggles. #amazing

O+
Posted: Sep 15, 2022 at 10:59 Quote
ZenkiS14 wrote:
Gotta be honest, I'll never own a helmet without fidlock again. Seems super trivial, but it's so nice haha

Definitely agree on that front. Would like to add a Fidlock to my Smith Forefront 2 but one side of the straps is a closed loop so there's no way to add one

Ended up getting a new Proframe to replace the one I crashed in. Seems like Fox has removed that felt layer and just trying the helmet on it is noticeably more creaky than my old one, hopefully it's not too noticeable on the trail

Here's my new one on the right with my Smith Squad MTB goggles

My crashed zebra Proframe next to my new black Proframe with my Smith Squad MTB goggles. Gotta be honest I m gonna miss the wild zebra design

Posted: Sep 18, 2022 at 19:57 Quote
I’m using a Bell Full 9 mips and just picked up a Fly formula Cp.

My son rides with a Carbon D3 mips , and will swap to a carbon 6d at the end of the season.

Posted: Sep 20, 2022 at 13:08 Quote
I've just recently bought a 100% Accuri 2 OTG goggles to fit over my prescription glasses. I also use IXS Trigger FF helmet.

The problem I'm having is a very limited vertical FOV, which prevents me seeing my handlebars and my front tyre. By not seeing them in my peripheral vision I am completely out of balance. I didn't have this issue by using my ski goggles which seem to be better in that regard.

Did anyone had a similar issue using these goggles or has any recommendations for an OTG goggle with a better FOV? They all seem kind of similar to me.

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.007513
Mobile Version of Website