Couple of questions about giant reign 2015

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Couple of questions about giant reign 2015
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 23:42 Quote
Hello,
I just thinking about buy reign 2015,but for first,i have a couple of questions like:
-what about frame durablity? Did it "like" to cracking? Where's weak points of frame?
-Bearing https://imgur.com/a/lqoiG did i markt them all? I'm wondering how much should i buy to replace for new (sorry for dumb question,this will be my first full suspension bike,so i need to have certainty Smile )
-what about feelings from ride? Did bike is running confidently in donwhill,and what can u guys just say about whole bike.

I'll be using bike to trips,and some downhill.

Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 0:45 Quote
hey mate, the 2015-2017 reigns are awesome. unsure about the alu personally, but the carbon frame is a blast and i've got mates who have loved the alu version. check out the Reign group in the groups forums on here. plenty of advice!

Trimek wrote:
Hello,
I just thinking about buy reign 2015,but for first,i have a couple of questions like:
-what about frame durablity? Did it "like" to cracking? Where's weak points of frame?
-Bearing https://imgur.com/a/lqoiG did i markt them all? I'm wondering how much should i buy to replace for new (sorry for dumb question,this will be my first full suspension bike,so i need to have certainty Smile )
-what about feelings from ride? Did bike is running confidently in donwhill,and what can u guys just say about whole bike.

Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 1:05 Quote
Trimek wrote:
Hello,

I bought my current 2015 R2 last year and it was pretty well used when i received it. Since then i have put over 200 rides on it and apart from wear and tear on the drive train the bike has been great. Frame has held up to my 90kg thrashing it and the rockshox pike and shock have been pretty much faultless. Climbs quite well for a super slack frame geometry tho a good level of fitness helps there. And the descents are wicked fun. 160mm travel is plenty.

Posted: Apr 17, 2018 at 12:58 Quote
Thank You guys for response. I have last two questions.
- what do you think about mixing brake caliper and brake handle? In bike which I'm thinking about to buy have Saint brake caliper and xt brake handle. Did it can be someway failure?
-what about the bearings? Did i mark them all corectly? Smile

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006774
Mobile Version of Website