Visiting Vancouver

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Visiting Vancouver
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 19, 2018 at 20:12 Quote
I’m taking a trip to Vancouver for a wedding in the end of May, and I plan on doing some riding while I’m out. Right now, I plan on riding fromme, and renting a bike from endless biking. I also considered shipping or taking my trail bike with me, but idk about that one. Anyways, any feedback from locals on trails to ride, or places to rent would be appreciated, as I am not from this neck of the woods!

Thanks

O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 10:58 Quote
depends on the type of riding an how you plan to do it.
Fromme is a must. You will get all mix of flow, tech and gnars
Mt. Seymour would be good if you can shuttle.
Cypress if you want some serious DH gnars
Squamish is also amazing and is only a short drive away. Have a go at the Garibaldi area first with fun runs like Half Nelson, 19th Hole, Grin & Holler, Another Roadside Attraction. Head over to Alice Lake for some fun stuff

O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 13:47 Quote
Fromme or Seymour are great but if you have time heading to Squamish (45-60 minutes away) or maybe whistler (1.5-2hours) would be awesome too. Endless has good rentals, there's more options in Squamish (one that delivers to trail heads I think too) and lots in Whistler.

Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 14:47 Quote
kevin267 wrote:
Fromme or Seymour are great but if you have time heading to Squamish (45-60 minutes away) or maybe whistler (1.5-2hours) would be awesome too. Endless has good rentals, there's more options in Squamish (one that delivers to trail heads I think too) and lots in Whistler.
Anything specifically good in Squamish?

O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 15:12 Quote
Lots! Some popular ones would be Rupert, leave of absence, credit line, full Nelson, half Nelson, angry midget, crouching squirrel... Those are all blue and black, the gnarlier slab trails are a highlight for many too

Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 20:27 Quote
Alright thanks!

O+
Posted: Apr 20, 2018 at 21:09 Quote
It is all on Trailforks. There is a lifetime of riding in a pretty small area. Maybe give us some hints on what you are looking to ride? Super gnar classics or the flowy stuff. So many great trails. Then we can give you some ideas.

duded wrote:
Alright thanks!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009396
Mobile Version of Website