Best Tailgate Pad for WIDE Tailgates on Newer Trucks

PB Forum :: Downhill
Best Tailgate Pad for WIDE Tailgates on Newer Trucks
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 8:22 Quote
I've got a 2014 Titan truck, the tailgate is 6" deep. Which Tailgate pad seems to work best for the newer trucks with these thicker tailgates? My buddy has an older dakine pad and it puts the stanchions in harms way if we use my truck.

Posted: May 1, 2018 at 9:03 Quote
Check out the RaceFace pad. No personal experience with it, but there are two around town here, and one on a Titan. They seem to be a better setup than the typical Dakine.

O+
Posted: May 3, 2018 at 17:51 Quote
Really happy with my RaceFace pad. It has pads and Velcro straps that keep the bikes separated. Mine is three years old and no problems.

O+
Posted: Jun 2, 2018 at 12:44 Quote
I have one on a 2018 Silverado, backup camera is useless.

My buddy has the dakine pad on his Ford, and his latch cover can be hooked open to allow the camera to work.

Posted: Jun 4, 2018 at 20:31 Quote
Get the race face small/medium it has extra added protection than the large. I’m getting one for my 08 GMC Sierra. I’ve done research and YouTube has videos

Posted: Jun 6, 2018 at 15:28 Quote
Hey guys. So i have a few questions to those with the tailgate pad. Would you mind telling me all the things you love and hate about the pads. I bought a new dodge ram and same problem tailgate is so wide i can't hang my bike. It would also stops the use of the camera and have to fish for a handle with a tailgate pad.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009294
Mobile Version of Website