Moving to Sydney!

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
Moving to Sydney!
| Next Page
Posted: Oct 7, 2018 at 19:41 Quote
Tora-Bora wrote:
And what about to take bike related liquids, such as tire sealant, brake fluid and so on. Are there restrictions about it in Australia? Moving next month, looking forward to ride Ourimbah, Awaba and Blue Mountains trails!

Save the hassle and buy it here,you can buy all the stuff locally or via the online places.

Posted: Oct 8, 2018 at 0:53 Quote
mekros wrote:
Tora-Bora wrote:
And what about to take bike related liquids, such as tire sealant, brake fluid and so on. Are there restrictions about it in Australia? Moving next month, looking forward to ride Ourimbah, Awaba and Blue Mountains trails!

Save the hassle and buy it here,you can buy all the stuff locally or via the online places.

The thing is my company pays for my relocation, so I'm going to take my home workshop to save money.

Posted: Oct 10, 2018 at 16:01 Quote
Tora-Bora wrote:
mekros wrote:
Tora-Bora wrote:

The thing is my company pays for my relocation, so I'm going to take my home workshop to save money.

Fair enough, I can't help you much further other than start your search at our customs site:

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/Busi/cargo-support-trade-and-goods/importing-goods

Posted: Nov 26, 2018 at 3:29 Quote
Tora-Bora wrote:

You're gonna be fine man. I was shitting myself about bringing my bike over.. Obviously there's like no feasible way to clean every spec of dirt from a used mountain bike. I declared i could potentially have dirt on my declaration (you're given this before you land), and explained how i wiped everything down with alcohol wipes etc and cleaned everything as much as possibe. They didnt even open my bike bag! Literally didnt even look.

Posted: Nov 28, 2018 at 2:34 Quote
ryan-irvine wrote:
Moving to Sydney in the next couple of days and lugging my bike with me.

What’s the biking scene got to offer local as well as day trips? Absolutely buzzing to get away from Scottish weather cycling!

I am a little worried about custom strick dirt policy.. any advice? Bikes been thoroughly pressure washed and wiped down..

Cheers ????

Definitely get on rotorburn forums....

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015253
Mobile Version of Website