Call to Arms

PB Forum :: USA - West
Call to Arms
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 28, 2018 at 12:51 Quote
Ive been riding now for about 14 years. Ive realized that this "skill set" Ive acquired over these years can be used to make money just like the skills of being a carpenter. Im done living my life not in line with being a rider. 7 Months ago I left in a van with my girlfriend to live van life. Along the way I rode some very intense lines, which have secured the belief in my mind that I can ride anything. Its hard to push into the unknown constantly solo though, as all of you know. This is a call to any free rider that wants to take their riding to the next level. Ive got the van we started our journey with that I'll sell you for 2k (IT IS A DAMN GOOD VAN), we have upgraded to a trailer and truck. We are talking living 100% Nomadic. Living your life this way with me would entail you to trust the journey of life. Sure, I set destinations, but whatever opportunity's arise... we take. So far, living this way has DRAMATICALLY progressed my riding. Im serious as all hell about this. Ive already been drylands training, eating 100% vegan, and riding every day. If you want this, if you really want this, then bypass all the excuses your mind is creating right now and message me.
This is a very very rough draft of a plan Ive been working on for a long time. If you want more details on what the plan is, and who I am, then you know what to do!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.006788
Mobile Version of Website