Flow trails near Bristol

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Flow trails near Bristol
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 4, 2018 at 4:20 Quote
Last weekend I had a day ending wreck on a demo bike; this Sunday I’m dropping family off for a day trip to Bristol and I was wondering if anyone could recommend nearby trail centres that have a lot of smooth, flow trails that I could ride as a sort of recovery ride. Ideally I’m looking for trails similar to those found in the blue route at Swinley Forest, for those who know it. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Posted: Jul 17, 2018 at 7:45 Quote
If you're talking trails actually in/around Bristol, ride Yer Tiz at Leigh Woods and Ashton Court Nova Trail, five minutes ride from eachother. Park at Leigh Woods for free, ride Yer Tiz and then head left down the main road to Ashton Court. You can get them both done in an hour and a half, with stops etc.

Leigh is largely flowy/family friendly and Ashton Court is a good mix of flow and tech leaning towards the flow, both easy Blue standard. There's some red bits you can try out if you're in the mood. You'll have the confidence back in no time, don't worry!

Edit: Three month old post then. Hope you found something and got your mojo back!

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.004989
Mobile Version of Website