Anyone ride at Swinley Forest?...

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Anyone ride at Swinley Forest?...
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 4, 2018 at 11:23 Quote
Just started riding at Swinley Forest but literally have no mates who ride (& generally no mates)....

If anyone is riding doesn’t mind a tag-a-long then give me a shout.

I only really ride the reds as I have no idea where any of the unmarked trails are so defo keen to find some of them too!

Cheers,
Oli

Posted: May 12, 2018 at 23:25 Quote
olethematador wrote:
Just started riding at Swinley Forest but literally have no mates who ride (& generally no mates)....

I only really ride the reds as I have no idea where any of the unmarked trails are so defo keen to find some of them too!

Cheers,
Oli

Haven't ridden there yet, keen to though. Have to get there from London though which is a bit of a pain - but would be keen to tag a long one weekend.

Posted: May 14, 2018 at 12:47 Quote
ajw156 wrote:
olethematador wrote:

Cheers,
Oli

Haven't ridden there yet, keen to though. Have to get there from London though which is a bit of a pain - but would be keen to tag a long one weekend.

I'm there most weekends buddy, more than happy to have you tag along.

I tend to drive from Reading (appreciate getting there from London's a pain) but if you ever wanted to jump on a train to Bracknell/Reading then I'd happily give you a lift over to Swinley (2 bikes should just about fit in the wagon).

Send me a PM on here if you're thinking of heading over there at some point and we can sort out meeting up.

Cheers,
Oli

Posted: May 15, 2018 at 0:25 Quote
olethematador wrote:
ajw156 wrote:
olethematador wrote:

Cheers,
Oli

I'm there most weekends buddy, more than happy to have you tag along.

I tend to drive from Reading (appreciate getting there from London's a pain) but if you ever wanted to jump on a train to Bracknell/Reading then I'd happily give you a lift over to Swinley (2 bikes should just about fit in the wagon).

Send me a PM on here if you're thinking of heading over there at some point and we can sort out meeting up.

Cheers,
Oli

Sounds ace. I might be up for this weekend - I'll PM you later this week.

Cheers,

Andrew

Posted: Aug 8, 2018 at 3:17 Quote
Hi I do and want to ride there more often, I am either on my own or with my 10 year old so would be good to ride with someone else!

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011578
Mobile Version of Website