Parents not letting me get bmx! Help!!!!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Parents not letting me get bmx! Help!!!!
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 5, 2018 at 4:33 Quote
I have been desperate for a new bike for the past year as my old one is a mountain bike from Halfords and isn't working well. I was originally keen on mbt but when I looked at the bikes they were to expensive and my parents said I can't get one. They said under £350. So I pretty much have given up on looking. Then a found a bmx for £65 and it was really nice. I showed it to my parents and they say NO because I won't suit me. They also said it looks stupid. What do I do? I would want a mtb but a decent one and you can't find a good one under £350 new or used. For £65 I would get a bike which I don't mind damaging and can use all of the time and go out with my mates without dragging a giant mtb around to town and skateparks. Please help!!!

Please bare in mind I have plenty of money. £600 I can spend.

Posted: May 19, 2018 at 6:16 Quote
If you've got you own money, go buy the bike yourself... then your parents can't really do anything about it lol

Posted: May 19, 2018 at 6:25 Quote
HondaCRFRacer wrote:
If you've got you own money, go buy the bike yourself... then your parents can't really do anything about it lol
I tell them that but they still won't let me. Ive been thinking about hallucinating them.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008303
Mobile Version of Website