Fox Racing Shocks vs Suntour

PB Forum :: Fox Racing Shox
Fox Racing Shocks vs Suntour
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 8, 2018 at 13:28 Quote
How much better is Fox Racing Shocks than Suntour? Considering getting a hardtail with suntour front shocks; but Im unsure. Waiting on my other thread about picking a new bike amongst 5 choices before I make a selection.

Posted: May 9, 2018 at 9:56 Quote
I don't have experience with the high end Suntour forks but between Fox and the Suntour forks that come on sub $2k bikes there's a big difference.

Posted: May 28, 2018 at 4:07 Quote
Between my Suntour Auron and Fox 34 Performance, both in 140mm. Both are 2016 models.

After about 7 months, Fox suppleness outlasts Suntour, especially low speed sensitivity. The Auron has more adjustments yet no matter how I adjusted it to make it comply to low speed bumps, it feels sticky. Since then, I'd replace Auron's cartridge and it feels normal again but I keep it as a spare.
Their unique lever and hollow crown makes the fork feels lighter, low/high speed compression adjustments are a plus but Fox 34 Perfromance 3Pos makes up for less knob fiddles.

Posted: Jun 1, 2018 at 21:40 Quote
is this even a comparison fox is the best out there plain and simple everyone knows that, suntour bunch of amateurs they should stick to making there entry level 5 pound forks

Posted: Jun 11, 2018 at 21:36 Quote
kaimousseau8 wrote:
is this even a comparison fox is the best out there plain and simple everyone knows that, suntour bunch of amateurs they should stick to making there entry level 5 pound forks

this is wrong in so many levels.

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2018. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012963
Mobile Version of Website