Bike rack for full suspension

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
Bike rack for full suspension
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 12, 2018 at 5:00 Quote
Hi there,

Do you know any set up of rack that can be use on a All mountain bike? I have a 2017 devinci spartan.

The thule pack'n pedal rack is an option. Some of you have probably tested it, what is your comment?

Do you have any other rack that can be great?

Thanks

Posted: May 12, 2018 at 7:19 Quote
mac911 wrote:
Hi there,

Do you know any set up of rack that can be use on a All mountain bike? I have a 2017 devinci spartan.

The thule pack'n pedal rack is an option. Some of you have probably tested it, what is your comment?

Do you have any other rack that can be great?

Thanks

North shore racks are always a solid choice

Posted: May 12, 2018 at 19:28 Quote
I have a Rocky mountain wheel grabber, it works great

Posted: May 13, 2018 at 12:03 Quote
I use a 1up. Works great (grabs ontk the tires so works with any frame)). It'll take anything from from a 29+ down to my 4yr olds micro mini bmx.

Posted: May 13, 2018 at 12:07 Quote
Do you have a vehicle that can accept a trailer hitch?

Posted: May 14, 2018 at 10:45 Quote
Thank you for your answer, but I think that what I wanted wasn't really clear. I'm looking for a bike rack to fix on the bike, to put stuff while pedaling on the trail.

The biggest problem of using a rack on a double suspension bike is the double suspension itself. It's impossible to fix the rack like an ordinary bike because of the moving parts.

It don't have preference (front or rear)

Posted: May 14, 2018 at 11:04 Quote
mac911 wrote:
Thank you for your answer, but I think that what I wanted wasn't really clear. I'm looking for a bike rack to fix on the bike, to put stuff while pedaling on the trail.

The biggest problem of using a rack on a double suspension bike is the double suspension itself. It's impossible to fix the rack like an ordinary bike because of the moving parts.

It don't have preference (front or rear)

Sorry totally misunderstood!

I would recommend going over to mtbr.com as they have a fairly active "bikepacking" forum that can probably give ya decent help.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009358
Mobile Version of Website