DPX2 issues

PB Forum :: Fox Racing Shox
DPX2 issues
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 12, 2018 at 9:14 Quote
Hi there, not sure if anyone else has had this problem or could help. I’m running a dpx2 on a Production Privée Shan No5 and cannot get the sag right I’m around 220-240lbs so set the pressure to 240 as suggested by fox but get 21mm sag where it should be around 14mm, even at 350psi I’m getting 15mm sag. At around 10mm of initial travel it feels like there’s a step as it compresses further and I can hear the air move, like it’s not pressurising the negative chamber correctly. Btw I am compressing every 50psi when inflating the shock. Shock has been like this since new, approximately 2 months old. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help.

Posted: May 28, 2018 at 3:49 Quote
Howz wrote:
Hi there, not sure if anyone else has had this problem or could help. I’m running a dpx2 on a Production Privée Shan No5 and cannot get the sag right I’m around 220-240lbs so set the pressure to 240 as suggested by fox but get 21mm sag where it should be around 14mm, even at 350psi I’m getting 15mm sag. At around 10mm of initial travel it feels like there’s a step as it compresses further and I can hear the air move, like it’s not pressurising the negative chamber correctly. Btw I am compressing every 50psi when inflating the shock. Shock has been like this since new, approximately 2 months old. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to help.

You need volume spacers. What is the stroke for Shan No.5?

Posted: Jun 4, 2018 at 0:01 Quote
lepak1corner wrote:
Howz wrote:

You need volume spacers. What is the stroke for Shan No.5?

Sent off to Fox under warranty, had a full rebuild and came back perfect, not sure what they repaired as there was no paperwork returned with the shock.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009435
Mobile Version of Website