Anyone want to go riding ? (calgary)

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Anyone want to go riding ? (calgary)
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: May 22, 2018 at 11:05 Quote
hey guys,
looking for more people to go riding with. I've been riding a few years but haven't gotten out yet this year. so cardio wouldn't be to where I'd like it.haha but I want to still get out and build the endurance.
I love down hill, or don't mind longer trails.
looking to head out into the fish creek area, or over to west Bragg/elbow falls area, even tho I've not been there before.
but I'd also be down to do some trips, fernie/golden/canmore...where ever as I have a camper and am only working casual over the summer time. so I would like to do lots of biking.

I ride a 2017 giant trance 2.
also like to do photography, so if anyone wanted to get some riding photos, that would be cool to try and set up some shots.

im not sure how reliable this forum is, so maybe the best would be to PM me so I got your message...as I may not check this too much. but let me know.

Ryan

Posted: May 23, 2018 at 10:42 Quote
Hey man, you'll have better luck finding riding buddies on the local facebook group, its called "Calgary MTB find-a-ride, there's always people looking for riding mates. Also check out the "trail conditions for Calgarians" thread, its stickied under the "all mountain, enduro, cross-country" catagory

Posted: May 23, 2018 at 17:09 Quote
ok wicked thanks! I believe I just joined that group too.

arrowheadrush wrote:
Hey man, you'll have better luck finding riding buddies on the local facebook group, its called "Calgary MTB find-a-ride, there's always people looking for riding mates. Also check out the "trail conditions for Calgarians" thread, its stickied under the "all mountain, enduro, cross-country" catagory

Previous Page | Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013939
Mobile Version of Website