All Things Meta 29er!

PB Forum :: Commencal
All Things Meta 29er!
Posted: Jun 12, 2020 at 17:52 Quote
Mpelas wrote:
Hi!
I am new here I just order a Meta AM frame medium (my first 29)
Do you know how is the bb height? No the drop the height
And how much is the max insert dropper?

According to some posts ago, the insert on the medium should be 250 mm ish. Not sure about the BB, my bike arrives tomorrow, I’ll measure it and post the results.

Posted: Jun 13, 2020 at 1:12 Quote
Ccouch5859 wrote:
Mpelas wrote:
Hi!

I think I measured mine at 359mm. Large frame 2.6/2.4 tires
Ty very much. i think is too high compare other bikes ????

Posted: Jun 13, 2020 at 1:17 Quote
BillyBoy0519 wrote:
Mpelas wrote:
Hi!

According to some posts ago, the insert on the medium should be 250 mm ish. Not sure about the BB, my bike arrives tomorrow, I’ll measure it and post the results.
TY very very much this will help me a lot.. I don't know what dropper i need

Posted: Jun 13, 2020 at 20:25 Quote
I just got my Meta AM 29 frame today. I ordered a shock with it and the shock came with the upper eyelet bushing installed but nothing in the lower/clevis eyelet...does anyone know the correct size for the eyelet hardware? To make things more confusing I found a black spacer in the box but it’s not a typical shock bushing. Is that what I’m supposed to use?

Posted: Jun 13, 2020 at 23:09 Quote
dlutz wrote:
I just got my Meta AM 29 frame today. I ordered a shock with it and the shock came with the upper eyelet bushing installed but nothing in the lower/clevis eyelet...does anyone know the correct size for the eyelet hardware? To make things more confusing I found a black spacer in the box but it’s not a typical shock bushing. Is that what I’m supposed to use?
Yes, the bottom of the shock connects to a shock extender.

Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 5:15 Quote
dlutz wrote:

You have to remove the lower hardware and replace it with the black bushing.

Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 9:25 Quote
Ccouch5859 wrote:
dlutz wrote:

Doesn’t that create slop? That bushing doesn’t seem to fit in the shock eyelet all that tightly...

Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 11:13 Quote
The black bushing was a pretty loose fit in the Dpx2 on my TR. There was also two large thin washers that go between the shock end and the yoke. It hasn't made any noise or loosened since I installed it.

Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 12:44 Quote
dlutz wrote:
Ccouch5859 wrote:
dlutz wrote:

Doesn’t that create slop? That bushing doesn’t seem to fit in the shock eyelet all that tightly...

Once you tighten it up it’s fine. Haven’t had any issues with mine. I actually called commencal and questioned it when I was building the bike because i thought it was odd. The DU bushing is a bitch to get out though.

I have the Super Deluxe Ultimate so that could be the difference.

Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 12:45 Quote
Has anyone had to reglue the mud flap on the Meta AM 29? Mine is already coming off.

Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 12:46 Quote
Hi all ordered myself a commencal meta and just wondering what the delivery times are like at the moment.

Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 12:47 Quote
AlexForkings142 wrote:
Hi all ordered myself a commencal meta and just wondering what the delivery times are like at the moment.

Was it in stock? Are you in the US?

Posted: Jun 14, 2020 at 13:37 Quote
Cgagnon7 wrote:
Anyone been riding a TR 29 with 140mm out back and 160mm up front?
Seems like the 160/70 of the AM is just a lot
Has anyone done this? Currently got a meta tr ride 140 front and rear with a 1 degree angle set but also a 160mm airspring gathering dust

Posted: Jun 15, 2020 at 2:21 Quote
AlexForkings142 wrote:

I waited for about a week.

Posted: Jun 15, 2020 at 4:31 Quote
AlexForkings142 wrote:

I ordered a Meta TR SX Frameset on the 10th of June late in the day and it was scheduled to be here on Wednesday. I just got an email from FedEx saying my delivery date has been moved to TODAY!!! So for me it was 5 days!

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2021. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.006696
Mobile Version of Website