New to london

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
New to london
Posted: Feb 4, 2019 at 12:38 Quote
Coming back to this thread after half a year. Got delayed moving to London and only actually arrived in December. I'm living in Chiswick, and now have a car. Super keen to get a bike in the next few months and get riding if anyone is looking for riding buddies.

Posted: Feb 14, 2019 at 5:02 Quote
Pedey wrote:
Coming back to this thread after half a year. Got delayed moving to London and only actually arrived in December. I'm living in Chiswick, and now have a car. Super keen to get a bike in the next few months and get riding if anyone is looking for riding buddies.
Hey man, how is going? I broke my ankle few weeks back and still recovering. I will let you know once I'm back on my bike and we could ride someday!
Cheers

Posted: Feb 14, 2019 at 7:59 Quote
dogmads wrote:
Pedey wrote:
Hey man, how is going? I broke my ankle few weeks back and still recovering. I will let you know once I'm back on my bike and we could ride someday!
Cheers

Bummer! Yep, let's go for a spin when you're recovered and I've actually got a bike to ride. Too many choices, tough decisions!

Posted: Feb 18, 2019 at 6:38 Quote
I was in Surrey Hills three weeks ago. I took the train in clapham Junction Station to Guildford and all good, except for the mud in the return

FL
Posted: Feb 18, 2019 at 10:05 Quote
how long is the ride from Guildford to the trails?

Posted: Feb 18, 2019 at 18:23 Quote
around 10 kms.,almost all the time in road, and another 10 to back...of course.

Posted: Feb 21, 2019 at 2:20 Quote
Myself and a few buddies ride Surrey Hills most weekend. I travel round the top of M25 from J25. I'm sure I drive past Gomshall station and could swing by and pick someone up. Drop me a message.

Posted: Feb 21, 2019 at 2:25 Quote
Also you have Epping Forest that is easily accessible from the Central Line at Theydon Bois or Epping. Its a good summer time ride but quite muddy in this time of year. Drop me a message if you want to tag along.

Posted: Mar 16, 2019 at 5:53 Quote
Right, finally purchased a bike - I should be all up and running by next weekend. If anyone's looking for a tag along at any stage, please don't hesitate to fire me a message.

Cheers!

FL
Posted: Apr 26, 2019 at 12:47 Quote
Well, is about time for me to go to Surrey Hills. Anyone going this weekend?
If possible to share the ride I'll be happy to chip in for gas. If not, just riding will do, hehe

Posted: Jun 13, 2019 at 13:13 Quote
a stupid question:
Somebody in the south of London it´s looking for a flatmate?

Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 2:25 Quote
Pedey wrote:

Hey! Smile
I live in London too and looking for someone to bike with. However, just waiting for my first full suspension bike, so I'm really not a pro. Wink

FL
Posted: Jul 1, 2019 at 11:21 Quote
escardillo wrote:
a stupid question:
Somebody in the south of London it´s looking for a flatmate?

actually we'll be needing a flatmate soon, in Surrey Quays, SE8

Posted: Jul 2, 2019 at 7:11 Quote
Laszlo84 wrote:
Pedey wrote:

Hey! Smile
I live in London too and looking for someone to bike with. However, just waiting for my first full suspension bike, so I'm really not a pro. Wink
I ride a lot of pump track in london during uni terms, if thats something you're interested in let me know!

Posted: Jul 2, 2019 at 11:27 Quote
dansefton wrote:
Laszlo84 wrote:
Pedey wrote:

Hey! Smile
I ride a lot of pump track in london during uni terms, if thats something you're interested in let me know!

Ah cool! Definitely better than nothing, thanks buddy! Smile
4 more weeks then I'll have the bike and will let you know. Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017312
Mobile Version of Website