Commencal Supreme SX Dropper Issues

PB Forum :: Commencal
Commencal Supreme SX Dropper Issues
Previous Page | Next Page
Posted: Jun 9, 2018 at 10:41 Quote
Does anyone know how in the hell I am meant to route the dropper cable past the main pivot axle without jamming it? Basically once the pivot axle is installed the cable wont move in the frame. Is there a certain position that the insert that goes around the axle has to be in? Any tips on how to do this?

Posted: Jul 21, 2018 at 11:51 Quote
cycle-life wrote:
Does anyone know how in the hell I am meant to route the dropper cable past the main pivot axle without jamming it? Basically once the pivot axle is installed the cable wont move in the frame. Is there a certain position that the insert that goes around the axle has to be in? Any tips on how to do this?

It was very difficult. Did you figure it out?

O+
Posted: Sep 2, 2018 at 6:17 Quote
i noticed that if you push the bike down its easier to thread the cable. so i removed the shock while changing the dropper to a bigger one

Posted: Mar 21, 2019 at 8:02 Quote
Does anyone have any tips for doing this?

Posted: Mar 29, 2019 at 9:45 Quote
Get the park tool cable guide kit. Clamp the sx seat tube in a stand and be prepared to turn it fully upslide down. The park tool magnetic cable ends will meet just as they enter the BB. Take it slow. The reason why you need to rotate the bike upside down is so the cable lies on the upper section of the down tube. Makes it easier for it to get into the hole at the BB. I took 10 mins to do this.

That or a Vyron or AXS!

I will probably go back to a vyron or AXS as when running DH can just switch out and use a lower dh post and dh specific saddle.

Previous Page | Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010344
Mobile Version of Website