Help with Basics

PB Forum :: Trailforks Feedback
Help with Basics
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Jun 9, 2018 at 16:28 Quote
I’m new to Trailforks and to phone apps, instead of bike computers. I’ve watched every video I could find on using Traiforks. I can’t find much on basics, kind of Trailforks for Dummies? suggestions?
Right now can’t figure these out:
Is there a Start and Stop icon/button? I see Record route, but then how to stop? So, that I don’t keep recording on drive home? And can I record a route if it’s one of “My Routes”?
Is there any way to see distance and speed on the map screen?
Thanks for help.

O+
Posted: Jun 10, 2020 at 13:15 Quote
Does trailforks app keep recording ride if iphone is in sleep mode?
been having problem lately that full-charged phone goes into low-power mode on rides and shuts down. recording ride stops.
Battery page says it’s at 82% of original capacity. Phone says that Trailforks, with screen on, is app that is using 80% of battery power used. And switched off Optimize battery.
Tried to put to sleep in sections of ride that didn’t need to see trail on screen. when looked afterwards, appears no recording.
Does screen have to be on to record ride?
Thanks.

O+
Posted: Jun 13, 2020 at 17:00 Quote
Thanks, I've done these things. think I have all right settings. still iffy to get through 1.5-2 hour ride before phone turns off.
but didn't address my question -- what happens to recording when phone goes into low-power mode?-- although answer is it stops records. makes sense.

O+
Posted: Jun 13, 2020 at 17:01 Quote
another matter. anyway to request an email when a response is posted to a post? reminder that waiting for answer. thanks.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010752
Mobile Version of Website